men in lingerie

last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What do you think of men that like to wear lingerie ?
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking as someone who is fairly dominant, I think it's quite common for dommes to make male subs wear lingerie and I understand they get off because it's a bit humiliating, takes away some of their masculinity and it's not going to fit properly, so your junk is going to be hanging out all over the place.

Personally I prefer men to be super manly when they're submitting and have no desire to feminize anyone. Although, if you could pull off keeping your masculinity intact while wearing my best pink and frillys I think I might just fall in love...
Lurker
0 likes
Totally a turn off for me...a man wearing women's clothes of any kind (especially lingerie) other then as a gag Halloween costume, would make me loose all interest. I know plenty are into it though, I just prefer a manly man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bonnierabbit

Although, if you could pull off keeping your masculinity intact while wearing my best pink and frillys I think I might just fall in love...

Well I could probably pull it off, but you'd be barking up the wrong tree as far as love goes, lol.
Seriously though, I was surprised how many masculine straight guys are into this. No shaving, no feminization, they just like wearing women's panties.
I suppose women don't suddenly feel any less feminine when they wear jeans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's me. I like wearing women's undies and feeding my fem side. Also, l like to see other males that way too, it tweaks my bi-curious side. Like to work into bi-sex before long and have all my fantasies and desires fed. Both as a top and a bottom.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bonnierabbit
Speaking as someone who is fairly dominant, I think it's quite common for dommes to make male subs wear lingerie and I understand they get off because it's a bit humiliating, takes away some of their masculinity and it's not going to fit properly, so your junk is going to be hanging out all over the place.

Personally I prefer men to be super manly when they're submitting and have no desire to feminize anyone. Although, if you could pull off keeping your masculinity intact while wearing my best pink and frillys I think I might just fall in love...

This is one of the best responses I've ever seen on Lush. Just very cool!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

I was thinking more of Robin Hood, Men in Tights!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I was thinking more of Robin Hood, Men in Tights!

You're obviously wrong

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Prolific Writer
0 likes
This does absolutely nothing for me.

Whatever floats your boat.

To Each is Own.....

But for me; I'm so not into it.....

xoxoox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love wear lingerie
Lurker
0 likes
I would defend their right to wear it if they want. It's a total turn off for me, though.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
As the other posters say there are a surprising amount of straight guys who enjoy the idea of women's undies. Its not something that has ever really occurred to me to be sexy but I must say that the vision of a masculine cock partly encased in lace is a bit of a unexpected thrill. But the whole guy-in-a-baby-doll nightie does not do it for me. And any man who tries to raid my preciously guarded lingerie drawer would be facing all the furies of hell. Just sayin'! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a man wants to wear lingerie, that's up to them, but I don't think they should be forced to.
Personally, I think it just looks ridiculous.
Lurker
0 likes
How (un)comfortable is lingerie?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've worn a lot of lingerie in my life, as well as every other bit of women's clothing. As far as uncomfortable, well, yes and no. Just like when women wear it if it doesn't fit right, is scratchy or has seams that dig in etc., it is pretty damned miserable to wear. I've found that the RIGHT pair of panties is far more comfortable under clothes than most men's underwear ... comfortable fabrics, holds everything nicely, no bulky bunchy material and pretty colors! What's not to like? Any woman who's worn uncomfortable panties or the wrong bra knows what I'm saying.
As far as sexy, for me it's all about the feel and it's just for me and the way it looks to others is not important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feeling nylon gives me encasing my legs it's so erotic and a pair of silky feeling panties under my every day wear adds to the fun
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

As a guy that has been wearing lingerie, panties, pantyhose, stockings, nylons and most everything in between for almost 30 yrs I say to each his own - it’s not for everyone but then again that a what makes us different - I love the way they feel and if we passed each other on the street I would appear like every other manly man

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

People should do what they like and makes them comfortable or feel sexy. That being said, it doesn't turn me on at all.