0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
While you're makin love? In your mouth?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Yes to all of the above.

It's far from mandatory though, and realistically speaking only a minority of the girls I slept with could squirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, yes. Never hold that back...
Lurker
0 likes
One of the MOST enjoyable aspects of sex for me WATCHING her enjoy her orgasm...the bigger the better. SO, as squirting IS associated with having an intense orgasm...SURE!

In light of the sunshine Frank pumped below, I will qualify my remarks by adding that they apply to ACTUAL FEMALES ONLY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very hot specially when she squirt in my face while eating her pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Crazylover

Oh yes. Both baby!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Crazylover
Is it hot when a gurl squirts?!

gurl
A transvestite or drag queen who enjoys flaunting it and having a good time.

It is spelt 'gurl' rather than 'girl' because it is not a real girl, but similar enough to imitate.

Usually used in writing for context rather than spoken.
Bill and Jake were two gurls who enjoyed partying all night at the transvestite bar.

gurl
used to describe feminine or homosexual males or as a term of affection between two females
I'm going out with the gurls tonight (meaning multiple gay boys)
Hey gurl, nice weave

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
@Frank thanks for educating us square straights who OBVIOUSLY didn't know that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I believe it is a huge turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls squirting is one of my favorite things ever. Almost all girls can squirt, just need to know the technique! I love showing ones that don't think they can, that they in fact can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Extremely hot when a girl squirts! Love to lap up the free-flowing juices.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
It's usually body temperature, actually.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I've seen some that could boil water and shoot geysers 100 feet high. They're not allowed near airports.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is very sexy when a girl squirts. It's definitive evidence that she has cum hard and it only seems fair to get cummed on by her for a change.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I've always though so, and yeah to both.
Lurker
0 likes
Squirt or gush I love it all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but I only knew one that really did a big one! What a turn on!<span class="EmojiInput mj657" title="Collision Symbol ::boom::"></span>
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
its like the ultimate goal..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i LOVE it in my mouth.... very hot when u spit it back over her too MMMMMMMMMMMM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never experienced the the squirting thing. Would love to bring a gurl or girl or woman or lady to that point though....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
It's usually body temperature, actually.

Made me laugh :P
Lurker
0 likes
love it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
its the ultimate compliment when you can get her to squirt and I love it in all ways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nobody had heard of this twenty years ago when I was learning to masturbate and thought I'd wet the bed!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse
Nobody had heard of this twenty years ago when I was learning to masturbate and thought I'd wet the bed!

I think you're right - new terminology!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seriouslyhorny

I think you're right - new terminology!

Damn right - it's not something you can ask your friends is it? Or your mum?

"Um... is it normal to pee yourself sometimes when you jill off?"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazylover

I never had a woman squirt in my mouth, but one did squirt when she was atop me. That was pretty hot, and I came almost immediately.