3 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The SIRI™ 2: LELO’s Second Generation Music Vibrator

Bringing the DJ into the Bedroom!

LELO has just released a new and improved version of one of their most popular hand-held vibrators. The original SIRI™ gained fame in unexpected places, finding its way not only into bedrooms, but also gaining cult status as a device for vocal training and speech pathologist therapy.

Yes, you read that right, and it’s a fun fact to be aware of.

This device is so multi-functional that you can actually leave it out in the open, on your kitchen table or office desk and tell curious visitors that it’s actually for your vocal training classes, and not to make you hit those upper octaves when it plays your clit like a world-class DJ at 3am… because… trust me, it will do that too!

What is SIRI™ 2?

SIRI™ 2 is a small palm-held external clitoral stimulator that boasts an ultra powerful yet extremely quiet motor. It’s also rechargeable and fully waterproof.

Fun Fact #2:

You may be more familiar with the name ‘SIRI’ as APPLE’s famed ‘Personal Assistant’, however a year before it was released, LELO actually introduced the ‘Original Personal Assistant’ by the same name. *wink wink*

The second generation, SIRI™ 2 has several notable upgrades, including a 100% more powerful motor and fully waterproof design, with 8 stimulation modes and a unique music setting where vibrations respond to ambient noise.

This model also builds on the popularity this palm-held massager has with the music community at large. Not only are the 8 vibration patterns inspired by musical genres like classical, reggae, rumba and techno, the all-new ‘sound-activated’ setting allows SIRI™ 2 to pulse in rhythm with any sound, whether it’s your favourite playlist or your lover’s voice.

It has huge “fun” potential, if you enjoy teasing a partner in bed, bursting into impromptu serenades, getting loud and creative with the dirty talk, or being a bed-side DJ with the tunes when you want to set the mood.

It’s also an Expert Vocal Training Tool

Providing targeted massages with a silky silicone tip, the original SIRI™ became famous as a voice training device, and has since gained viral appeal for training the vocal chords of stage actors, singers and performers alike through vocal massage.

Now, granted most people reading this particular review probably aren’t planning to use this device for such purposes, however it does open up the mind to interesting possibilities if you do know someone in the performing arts or someone who has struggled with losing their voice through illness, injury or ageing.

The Review

I do not have the original SIRI™, so I can’t do a direct comparison between the two, but I’ve long been a fan of this kind of hand-held clit-vibrator. My first toy purchase ever was an ‘el cheapo’ special – a utilitarian battery-operated Pocket Rocket favoured by toy-newbies and college girls that don’t want to spend more than $10 on a sex toy. Make no mistake, there’s no comparison between the two. While there are certainly a wide variety of interesting vibrator models that now fall within my preferred price range, I still have a great fondness for vibrators like this.

Clit-vibes tend to be the ones you reach for the most when you’re after a quickie, and they’re perfect for using with a partner because they fit snugly into the palm of the hand and can be used discreetly on the clit during sex. As we all know, around 75% of women can’t orgasm with penetration alone, so integrating a small clit-vibe into the mix can often be just the thing to help a woman reach climax with a partner.

f you’re a girl that’s ambivalent about anal, a clit-vibe can be invaluable for both relaxing the body during initial penetration, as well as an aid to achieving orgasm during anal sex. This style of vibrator is probably going to be in high rotation in your toy box, so it’s more than worth investing in something that’s going to last, be visually appealing, and will also be as quiet as possible.

The SIRI™ 2 has a classic design that’s perfectly contoured to the hand. The four-button interface is easy to understand and operate, with two buttons that increase and decrease intensity and two arrow buttons that will cycle through the stimulation-modes. The tip is made of smooth body-safe silicone and this toy is fully waterproof and rechargeable.

A water-based lube is recommended, and a sample packet of LELO’s lube comes with the box. I tend not to need lube for clit-vibes, but it’s really up to personal preference.

SIRI™ 2 has 8 non-sound stimulation modes you can cycle through that are based on various musical styles: classical, reggae, rumba, folk, hip hop, soul, techno, and jazz. They’re all fun if you like variety, but the real fun comes with mode number 9. You hold the two arrow symbols down for three seconds to activate it ‘on’ and ‘off’. The setting is sound-responsive and it will vibrate to the tone or beat of any kind of noise that’s nearby.

It’s actually far more responsive than I expected and it surges to life with talking, laughter, music, TV and even dog barking. In fact, when I first took it out of the box and was experimenting with the number-9 setting, my rambunctious retriever took notice and challenged it to a bark-off duel. I held SIRI™ out and it perfectly mimicked every bark-pattern in response, making my pup go a little nutty with excitement and she became rather eager to teach SIRI™ a lesson in who was boss. Note to self: don’t leave SIRI™ 2 lying around or it’s apt to permanently become someone else’s toy!

Anyway, once the dog was ushered out of the room and I had some alone-time with my new vibrator, I was able to properly experiment with Mode-9. No doubt this vibrator shines when it comes to responding to music. As a long-time EDM fan (house, dubstep, trance), this was my immediate musical go-to. In my opinion, SIRI™ 2 is a perfect match for these kinds of beats and a little Tiesto, Avicii, Skrillex, Oakenfold or classic Armin van Buuren will have your toes curling and pelvis moving. This little vibe packs some serious power! Your experience with SIRI™ 2 will probably result in a few giggles too, because vibrating is rarely this much fun!

I used it with my boyfriend as well and if you’re the dirty-talking, verbally creative type or someone who just likes to moan, get loud and have fun together, this is a hugely entertaining toy to play around with together. It’s made for the tease, and don’t forget – you’re both in control. Unless you’re artfully gagged, of course, which makes for even more fun.

Sexual Communication

I think this is a great toy for inspiring more interaction between couples in general. If things are getting a little boring and predictable in the bedroom, this could be a fantastic way to inject some energy into sex again. This would especially be useful for couples that maybe aren’t all that creative together or where sex is typically a quieter affair.

The SIRI™2 takes the lead and focus, thereby taking some of the pressure off, and helping to loosen up the tongue because you’ll want to see it surge to various sounds. You might even find yourselves moaning, dirty talking, growling, shouting, singing and creating a real power duet together.

PS. You get two full hours of use on a single-charge, so make the most of it!

My Final Thoughts

I really love the SIRI™ 2. I think LELO has come up with another excellent second generation model. Let’s face it, there’s no need for sex to be serious all the time, even for you BDSM types. This is a great device to bring back some fun into the bedroom.

Even without the addition of Mode Number 9, you really have a universally well-loved and classic vibrator design in this model. It’s something that you can use for solo play if you’re after a quick clitoral orgasm, and it’s also something that you can use with a partner, in a variety of positions, during both vaginal and anal sex. If you’re one of the infamous 75% that can’t orgasm through penetration alone, a clit-vibe is a must.

And, of course, if you’re into music, have a ‘sex playlist’ or two, or are a couple that thrives on having some beats on in the background, this is probably one to put on your wish-list.

I can’t directly compare the strength of the original SIRI™ to the SIRI™ 2, but i can say that this is an extremely powerful and intense little vibe. It’s comfortable to hold, easy to use and it’s also exceptionally quiet. It’s the standard you’ve come to expect with the LELO brand and their original set of best-sellers. There are no scary surprises here. SIRI™ 2 is another winner, and an easy one to recommend.

SIRI™ 2 comes in Cerise, Purple, and Black and is currently retailing for $129 USD.

* Includes a recharger, sample package of lube, authenticity card, instruction booklet and 1-Year Warranty.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
For those that are curious about the Vocal Training Capabilities:

University of Alberta’s David Ley demonstrates how to place a small, hand-held vibrator on various parts of the head and neck to improve vocal power, tone and range.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
That sounds kinda fun actually. It would be great to tie a girl up, and then play with orgasm denial as you're applying this vibe on her clit: "You want to come, nasty little slut? Say dirty things to me, come on, let it out!". Then you keep it quiet and she'd be self-stimulating herself with her own dirty talk... fuck, that would be so hot to observe. It would particularly be fun with a rather shy girl, haha.

I just checked though, and the price difference between the Siri 2 and the normal Siri (non-sound-receptive) is around $50. I'm not sure if I'd invest that amount just to indulge in this scenario once or twice.

And the Vocal Training Capabilities got me curious. I wonder if any vibe could do the trick, or if there's really a benefit in having the vibe respond to the sounds you're making with your voice.

Oh, and nice review, as always.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
That sounds kinda fun actually. It would be great to tie a girl up, and then play with orgasm denial as you're applying this vibe on her clit: "You want to come, nasty little slut? Say dirty things to me, come on, let it out!". Then you keep it quiet and she'd be self-stimulating herself with her own dirty talk... fuck, that would be so hot to observe. It would particularly be fun with a rather shy girl, haha.

I just checked though, and the price difference between the Siri 2 and the normal Siri (non-sound-receptive) is around $50. I'm not sure if I'd invest that amount just to indulge in this scenario once or twice.

And the Vocal Training Capabilities got me curious. I wonder if any vibe could do the trick, or if there's really a benefit in having the vibe respond to the sounds you're making with your voice.

Oh, and nice review, as always.

A small strong vibrator is supposed to help muscles 'release' to make sounds. The work done by David Ley was done with the original SIRI, so I think a similar vibrator would work just as well. The SIRI does have a nice shape and size though for this kind of work. And it doesn't look overly sex toy'ish either. It just looks like a device, so it's maybe not as awkward to whip out in front of students for vocal training.

Here's another video (with more of a demo) that's kind of interesting to watch.