Become a man?

last reply
25 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It's Fantasyland, ok? You have the opportunity to become a man - for let's say a week - and then go right back to being yourself - would you be interested?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sign me up!Ive always been curious what itd be likesmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd definitely do it. I'd only need half hour though. Quick wank and a stand up wee.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG Yes, Yes & Yes!!!

I've had penis envy for years. I could go on forever about this subject.

Deb. X
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ralphbranca
It's Fantasyland, ok? You have the opportunity to become a man - for let's say a week - and then go right back to being yourself - would you be interested?

If I get back to myself in a week..... well I would certainly explore the experience of receiving blowjob..... LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thank you. I don't believe i could handle the rejection for a week.
Lurker
0 likes
Not interested
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if I'm guaranteed to be able to get it up for that whole week, otherwise it'd be pointless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe for a day, I always wanted to write my name in the snow! LOL
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Only if I could find a girl like me to fuck! lol Otherwise... why bother?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not particularly. I enjoy being a woman and the guys who serve me ,serve me well.
We enjoy what we do as we are. I don't know that I could achieve all I wanted as a male in a week.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by InnocentTillProven
I'd definitely do it. I'd only need half hour though. Quick wank and a stand up wee.

Sorted!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a week? Sure I'd give it a try, if I got to pick the body I went into.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm walk a mile in their shoes? Could be interesting. Not sure I could take a week of it though. Maybe a couple of days. Would be like going being enemy lines and gathering intel.
Lurker
0 likes
How about if it was just for an hour or two?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Maybe for a day, I always wanted to write my name in the snow! LOL

You still can... Upside funnel, duct tape and a silly straw. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I will pass being a woman has given just all I could want. So let me stay the way I am
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thank you. I would like to pee standing up though! ?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I might want to be a man...only to teach them how to be sympathetic to women's feelings. To show them how to be better communicators, etc.

The rest would not interest me. I just would want to show them how to open up. Show their sensitive sides.

Instead of just bottling up their emotions. That's what I'd like to do if I was a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A week seems a little long to me. Maybe a day would be good. I'd love to experience a blowjob lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I would jump at the opportunity.
Lurker
0 likes
For those of you who are willing to try it - what do you think you would miss first?
Lurker
0 likes
Ugh, yes. I really wanna ram cock into another stud's butt hole.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks. I love being a girl. Would drive me nuts having all the body hairy or no hair on my head.
Lurker
0 likes
No thankyou ,I love who I am
Lurker
0 likes
I'd do it. Just to be stupid and do very embarrassing things