Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

8 Free Silver Memberships but they have to be 'Gifted'.

last reply
306 replies
26.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Well here we go again. However this is for 11 silver memberships and it’s different in the sense that the winners are required to ‘gift’ the silver membership; it’s not for them. I was rather thinking Valentine’s Day as a theme for this.

Trinket .. bless her .. is gifting 2 memberships, a member who wishes to remain anonymous a further 1* and I the rest .. in case you dont know Trinket here ..

https://www.lushstories.com/trinket

Pick a number between 1 and 250 that at the point you post has NOT been already chosen. I will not be mailing people who select a number that has already gone or is out of range.

ONE post per member please.

I will use a random number generator to select eleven numbers between 1 and 250 shortly after I close the competition. Those eleven members who have selected the right numbers, or are closest, will be the winners and I will mail them accordingly. In the event that more than one member has selected one of the winning numbers the first member to have posted that number will be deemed the winner. The latter method of selection will also apply where a winning number has not been posted and two or more members are equally closest to that winning number.

As I have done before, as the thread moves forward, I will post a list of all the numbers chosen to that point with the member’s name. Look for these posts, which will be detailed below, to make it easier for yourself by just taking into consideration the posts/numbers selected after and in addition to that list.

The competition will close my end of day Friday 13th February (latest) with hopefully all the mails etc. sent Saturday morning and the gifting completed the same day. Please note that in order for me to gift a membership that member has to be a friend here (that may put some people off lol .. seriously it only needs to be temporary until the gift process has been completed and they have the badge/avatar emblem).

Good luck.

* - it will be necessary for the anonymous gifter to become a friend of the member whom they gift; I do hope that member respects the request for anonymity. Thank you.

ps. Sprite you can enter this time but try and be sensible please .. just for once.

Latest list of numbers selected, to that post, page 11 second post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
17 thank you
Story Verifier
0 likes
69. What, you all didn't think of it? Shame on you! *giggles*
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker
69. What, you all didn't think of it? Shame on you! *giggles*

Funny how that number always goes quite quickly
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
26 please. Thanks, John
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Captain Turtle
0 likes
77 please John
Insert something witty here.
Lurker
0 likes
22 here thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
155 for me, please.
Fun contest, John.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well here we go again. However this is for 8 silver memberships and it’s different in the sense that the winners are required to ‘gift’ the silver membership; it’s not for them. I was rather thinking Valentine’s Day as a theme for this.

Pick a number between 1 and 250 that at the point you post has NOT been already chosen. I will not be mailing people who select a number that has already gone or is out of range.

ONE post per member please.

I will use a random number generator to select eight numbers between 1 and 250 shortly after I close the competition. Those eight members who have selected the right numbers, or are closest, will be the eight winners and I will mail them accordingly. In the event that more than one member has selected one of the winning numbers the first member to have posted that number will be deemed the winner. The latter method of selection will also apply where a winning number has not been posted and two or more members are equally closest to that winning number.

As I have done before, as the thread moves forward, I will post a list of all the numbers chosen to that point with the member’s name. Look for these posts, which will be detailed below, to make it easier for yourself by just taking into consideration the posts/numbers selected after and in addition to that list.

The competition will close my end of day Friday 13th February with hopefully all the mails etc. sent Saturday morning and the gifting completed the same day. Please note that in order for me to gift a membership that member has to be a friend here (that may put some people off lol .. seriously it only needs to be temporary until the gift process has been completed and they have the badge/profile emblem).

Good luck.

ps. Sprite you *can* enter this time but try and be sensible please .. just for once.

John you forgot to add you are offering yourself up for free maid service for a week also
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

John you forgot to add you are offering yourself up for free maid service for a week also

Get stuffed!! No way .. I was going to offer free cyber sex for a month and pictures of my tackle but I really cant envisage anyone being that 'hard up and bloody desperate'.
0 likes
216, please.

Thanks for running this awesome little game again. I love the gifting idea.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Charming as fuck
0 likes
13 please and thanks, john xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
238.......the lucky Cantonese number
Princess D
0 likes
174 thank you John ...huggs to you....
Lurker
0 likes
23 plz
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Get stuffed!! No way .. I was going to offer free cyber sex for a month and pictures of my tackle but I really cant envisage anyone being that 'hard up and bloody desperate'.

OMG!! Seriously I was going to donate to a friend if I won but if you are offering free cyber sex for a month and pics of your tackle then I am in this to win
The Duchess of Tart

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

OMG!! Seriously I was going to donate to a friend if I won but if you are offering free cyber sex for a month and pics of your tackle then I am in this to win

KK .. you know the truth .. I sent you pictures and you fell over laughing and said something along the lines of .. can you send me some when you have an erection? .. to which I responded .. thats me the hardest I have ever been. As for cyber just how many times can I say 'Ohhh argh Mmmm ive cum' ... sorry it just gets boring after a while.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

KK .. you know the truth .. I sent you pictures and you fell over laughing and said something along the lines of .. can you send me some when you have an erection? .. to which I responded .. thats me the hardest I have ever been. As for cyber just how many times can I say 'Ohhh argh Mmmm ive cum' ... sorry it just gets boring after a while.

But I want you to

The Duchess of Tart

Lurker
0 likes
24 for me john