0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Older.

Much older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been drawn to older men, they're more confident and self assured and they know what they want out of life, older men are definitely more sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm.
Older men is more experienced, yes.

But younger men are also... fun to play with, especially if they don't know much...

So... both!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Younger men. More fun, more relaxed and mentally flexible. And they don't tend to be quite so intimidated by me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older please... Mmmmmmm
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I assume you mean for sex! While I am drawn to older men intellectually, and even for companionship, in bed, only younger guys can usually keep up with me, and I find them much more physically attractive. I want my lovers to be good for 3 or 4 rounds, at least!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Late 20s to early 30s for preference. Just a little older than me. I'm not fanatical about it though. I've gone home with both much older, and younger than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence and performance are my criteria generally in men my own age.
After some searching and experimentation I have managed to meet three wonderful guys who meet both those criteria and display a couple more attributes as well.
I have had no experience with much older men and will leave them to women of their own age for whatever purpose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both older men and younger men have their benefits. A fun choice we woman have to make.

Even if you think you have done all there is to do in this world of sex. I know there is an older guy that will stretch your experience. Possibly to a place you were sure you would never travel.

Then a very young man is will to try almost anything you want. I say they are like sponges that will absorb just anything you teach them.

I have yet to find a very young man that is not ready just about 24/7. What could make you happier?

Remember Sisters, we are taking about hot wet and dirty sex, not a relationship or marriage.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love older men but younger men occasionally are fun too.. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neverever
which do you prefer?

No descrimination please........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to fuck older men, there not as reserved as the younger guys I've fucked. Which always has me going back for more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love older men.....there is something sexy about an older man ...
https://+loves+you&client=firefox-a&hs=9TF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ikUHVNPqEISvggS9uIH4Bw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=471#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=WyqRqM9K0SjV4M%253A%3BcPR8XWxBWCQ5zM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi15.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fa382%252F847362%252Fannieglitterhalologo.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmissannieangel.blogspot.com%252F%3B564%3B69
Lurker
0 likes
early in my life growing up inJapan, older men seemed to pursue me, my first lovers were all at least 15 to 20 years older. even now that I am in my 40s men in their 50 -60 seem to approach me often. Maybe its just that they are more bold, some have said I was a bucket list for them, to have a sexy Asian....
Lurker
0 likes
slightly older than me.
Lurker
0 likes
Older than me. But way younger than my father.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Hmmm both, but it seems the younger ones find me first.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i prefer them older. however, i'm willing to make exceptions to the rule.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Around my age. Not sure how much younger 'younger' can get for me haha... I'm a no-teen zone, thankyou.

Allowance of ~22 years made for older. Just please don't remind me of my dad!x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like older and younger, but have no interest in teens....
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been attracted to older men...younger guys are fun to look at don't get me wrong, but that's it, they can't keep my interest.
Lurker
0 likes
Older men who can perform like younger men. Younger men who act more mature than their years. Really, it's all about how they behave and act. Authenticity and respectfulness can be a big turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so hard (no pun intended lol) had guys at both ends of age scale loved them all. slightly favour because they know what to do and i can relax and enjoy.. young are good but you ever know where they are going next ouch !!! but without preparing you double ouch !!!!
Jelly xxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
I'm getting on in years.... so younger is a must!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
I have always been attracted to older men...younger guys are fun to look at don't get me wrong, but that's it, they can't keep my interest.

Hope this older horny guy with a fat tongue that loves to please has your vote I love to please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older. I prefer them about 8+ years older.
0 likes
Older men are much more attractive to me.
Lurker
0 likes
OLDER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so much WISER smile