Married Women

last reply
57 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you have sex with a married woman and if you have how did she compare to a single woman?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would, but haven't yet.
SHEEP!
Lurker
0 likes
From my experience, it is hard to tell. Both are fantastic, it depends on the women.
0 likes
I've had sex with a married woman: The one I married.

Would I? I've gone outside my marriage (but never with a woman who was married herself) so I can't really fault someone else for doing so. If the moment and person seemed right, I probably would.
Lurker
0 likes
I have sex with a married women all the time.....My wife...lol

Honestly, I would have sex with a married women as to a single women, because she will understand the reasons why we are having the affair and would be discrete about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Married women seem to want sex more, maybe there not satisfied at home but they seem to really enjoy a wild no obligation sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kristiblonde
Would you have sex with a married woman and if you have how did she compare to a single woman?

Yes, and I have.

I think the more interesting comparison is not been 'married' and 'single', but between 'in a relationship' and 'not in a relationship'.

I suspect, based on my own experiences, that sex with someone in a relationship is more likely to be a physical activity, without obligations. Whereas sex with someone not in a relationship includes the possibility for all sorts of emotional interactions too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just my wife. And it was better than any experience with any single woman I've ever had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. We had a FWB union thing. She would show up at my place after he husband went to work every Wednesday and would spend the entire day with me, wow she was wonderful and she knew I was seeing younger single girls she provided me with lots of advise. If I could go back today and spend time with her I would. Absolutely time with a married woman is the best time in my life. She was 18 years older than me and I credit her for making me a better lover.
Lurker
0 likes
Apart from my wife, you mean. Yes I have, many years ago. The sex was fantastic, perhaps because we were both experienced. Unfortunately we were caught in flagrante by her husband, which was somewhat traumatic, since he threatened to kill me, so sadly that was that, because there as a lot more involved than just sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had sex with a married woman and she was getting with me what her husband couldn't give her and that was satisfaction, pleasure, or really the care that went along with it..... and with married women they can try out a fsntasy or things theyre wanting to do if they husband don't do anymore.. like oral sex.. plus they can act like total sex crazy freaks in bed.. and me likey that.. singles girls are excellent too.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm married and have had sex with both. Quite honestly if you put the kink and or fetishes aside and are talking just traditional sex. My wife is the best, and she should be, we have had 13 yrs of practice at it and we know each others buttons and reactions. It is fun to play with other people, obviously, but unless its something she wont do with me, it's seldom mind blowing, but good for a fix to a dry spell. Back to your question tho, I have not seen much of a difference in quality. Married women are generally more appreciative from what I would assume is lack of affection at home, where singles like to try to impress with different "skills". It really does depend on the individual more then their marital status tho. Enthusiasm and willingness are the two hottest things for me personally.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Never have and not sure if I would.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had sex with two married women. Both very sexual and horny. Both unhappily married. Both vocal-one really didn't care if the other hotel guests heard. Can't say if they were any better or worse than non married women though.
Lurker
0 likes
The only ones who weren't married to me (two) were separated from husbands and had told me that they'd filed for divorce. As to how they "stacked up" there was no real difference between them and any other woman. They had their preferences and hang ups like everyone else. Experience doesn't require a liscense. ;) (Or AGE! I've had a few "youngins" that were FANTASTIC! And a few that were duds.)
Balloonmeister
0 likes
There are many different scenarios to this question.

1. Is she cheating on her husband behind his back? The intrigue and risk of getting caught could enhance the encounter. The fear of getting caught could also inhibit the experience.

2. Is the wife not getting enough at home and has a "hall pass" from her husband and out playing solo? Still somewhat intriguing but the risk element is gone.

3. Is the husband accompanying his wife on the soirée? Maybe as protection for her or enjoys being a voyeur. The idea of being watched could be intimidating for the lover or a bigger turn on.

4. Is this a cuckold activity? The wife and/or her lover demean the husband. The lover fells more powerful and maybe performs better.

5. Is the husband going to join in? This is a whole different dynamic. Only hetero sex, no MM interaction? Still intimating for some guys but most would do it.

6. Husband joins in with MM touching but no MM sex. Weird for many guys but as long as the wife is fully involved, then OK.

7. Husband is Bi and wants to be sexual with the lover. Most men draw the line here. Details should be worked out ahead of time so no surprises.

The twists and turns can go on and on. Maybe I am over-thinking this. Hell yeah, I'd fuck her.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
0 likes
Quote by hotairgasm

7. Husband is Bi and wants to be sexual with the lover. Most men draw the line here. Details should be worked out ahead of time so no surprises.

I'd be quite okay with this, either as the husband or as the lover. Playing with a man and a woman at the same time is a fantasy of mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Status is irrelevant, What matters is the chemistry between two people, A married woman (or man) can be completely incompatible with one person, and the worlds greatest mattress dancer to another. Same apples to all combinations of genders actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The hottest sex I ever had was with a married (alcoholic husband), religious grandmother. She would get me up and cumming when I was sure I couldn't do it again.

Been with a few others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have. She was seperated from her husband at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I used to swing and some couple we would meet were married and some were just dating. It was all good wicked fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and she was more willing to do things that her husband didn't do or my g/f didn't do so it was fun while it lasted
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kristiblonde

I have had sex with three married women. They were all married to me (one at a time, of course), and they could not be favorably compared to any other woman, not even to each other. All the women I've had have been outstanding, each in her own way. One was outstanding in making me feel totally inadequate, even. "Is it in yet?" "Aren't you done yet?" and so forth.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I'd have to say that married women tend to be more interesting partners, but I base that on a totally statistically NON-significant sample size. They tend to know what to expect, and typically are not getting enough, and appreciate some new attention, and the opportunity to spread their wings (or something like that). It seems easier to get a married person involved in double-entendres, and the flirty stuff. When it goes beyond that to something physical, especially in secrecy, it adds greatly to everyone's excitement. The sex is generally memorable.

But, that same quality of extreme excitement can tail off fairly fast. Caution and a little common sense soon kick in, and it tends not to last. So, it may be really good for a short time, but do not expect it to endure. Treasure all close relationships, if you are so lucky. Remember, there should be no lasting harm done.

Many married women it seems (if you read their profiles on any "have an affair" website) want a fwb that is long-term, but that kind of relationship tends to be rare and elusive. For men too.

So, to answer the question, on an episodic basis, I would tend to favour married women... But, we need to consider the total relationship (depth and breadth and intensity and cosequence). A lot can be said for trying something "new " to someone, something they have not had so routinely as to be bored and disinterested.

Interesting question...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
she didn't tell me she was married but was very hot in bed willing to do anything
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was single, in my twenties and in shape. Single women turned me down or
we just did not hit it off on dates. Married women often 12-20 years older than me
liked my attention and it did lead to sex with almost all of them. It was wonderful
because there was no judgment . They liked being with a young body who thought
they were sexy...no affairs, just one or few time encounters with each.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Often in the swinging scene, primarily house parties. A few times where it was clear she was going outside without her husband's knowledge/consent. Marital status has no relevance to sexual
prowess in my opinion. Nor am I the marriage/relationship police, so I don't judge others.

Now I've never had som big jealous husband coming after me to beat the crap out of me, so I have to admit I don't have all the data...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably not--especially with concealed guns
Chuckanator
0 likes
Lost my V card when I was 17 to a thirty something married mother of two that lived across the street. I will always remember that summer I learned the ways of love.