Login

Men lingerie?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there anything that men could wear for women that has the same effect as lingerie on men? like sexy underwear??
Lurker
0 likes
my only weakness is a man in a dark suit and a tie
Lurker
0 likes
The look of a man in boxer briefs, is sexy to me, skimpy undies are a huge turn off for...would rather you naked then that. I agree with above as well, a man in a suite just makes me want to undress him and do naughty things.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
The look of a man in boxer briefs, is sexy to me, skimpy undies are a huge turn off for...would rather you naked then that. I agree with above as well, a man in a suite just makes me want to undress him and do naughty things.
what about men in uniforms ???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs

V men's boxer briefs from Under Armour are the only ones my wife loves them too enjoy baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tashitasha
my only weakness is a man in a dark suit and a tie

yeah, that'll do if for me as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Being older... I still love the James Bond look from older films.... Tuxedo!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with everything said above I think.

Uniforms, definitely
Dark suits are good too
The right tux, something classic like James would wear and not some of these weird modern takes on them
Jeans and no shirt
Leather bomber jackets
Aviator watches

To me, I like a little mystery so no speedos or anything like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs

I think you'll find you are mistaken. This surely has tremendous allure:
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}