used panties

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
please help/ how many girls would sell a pair of there used panties to a guy. would it turn you on for him to sniff them ?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd sell them, sure, why not? The turn-on wouldn't be in the sale, more in the naughty image of him/her sniffing them while he/she was getting off.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't work for me!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've traded used panties with other girls, but just selling them to a guy? It would probably cost me just as much or more to replace them.
Lurker
0 likes
Anybody interested in my used panties??????
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Why on Earth would anybody want someone else's used panties, I remember reading this years ago, that there was a market. I found this quite funny. Still, if you want to make money, you have to sometimes lose your scruples, or lower your panties lmfao biggrin
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been asked for my pants by quite a few guys after our date in days gone bye. Obviously showing the evidence of our activity an hour or so earlier. I thought at first they would wear them or use them when masturbating but most said they put them on or under their pillow. Really????
I was happy to provide them with the proviso that they were replaced, not returned. You have no idea of the pants I received in return. From exquisite, to be modelled, to plain ordinary cotton - for a refill.
I generally wore plain white cotton bikini's. Anything exotic was wasted as they were off before you could blink.
I have never sold them though. I could have made a fortune.
Lurker
0 likes
who wants my wet panties?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me! they turn me on, sniffing your pussy would make me so happy!

Quote by genelyn
who wants my wet panties?
colin123
0 likes
I would love your wet panties to sniff and jerk off into xx
colin123
0 likes
YES YES YES message me and we could do a little trading xx
colin123
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've traded used panties with other girls, but just selling them to a guy? It would probably cost me just as much or more to replace them.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It depends what you sell them for, message me and we could trade
Lurker
0 likes
I guess so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Darn, I'll bet I've given away a fortune in panties!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Well shit if somebody wants to buy my used panties....Name your price.

Giggles....

xo
Lurker
0 likes
I would sell mine. It's something I've been wanting to do. I think it would be hot to have someone getting off to them
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've had guys online ask me to send them my used undies. i've never thought to sell 'em. hell, why not?

Say. Her. Name.