Competition Grammar - Is slang allowed?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Are we allowed to use some slang in the Valentine's Poem competition?

Words like gonna, wanna, kissin', missin', if they fit in with the context of the rest of the poem, or does the whole poem have to be grammatically correct?

Just be yourself T .. so yes we will expect lots of slang and words incorrectly spilt.

I have no idea lol .. erm wouldnt it be better to post this in the announcement thread for the competition? ...

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst41740_Announcing-our-Valentine39s-Day-Poetry-Competition.aspx
Convict
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Just be yourself T .. so yes we will expect lots of slang and words incorrectly spilt.

I have no idea lol .. erm wouldnt it be better to post this in the announcement thread for the competition? ...

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst41740_Announcing-our-Valentine39s-Day-Poetry-Competition.aspx

Thank you John, you have been a great help, telling me...nothing. Is this not the help desk? Thank you

Oh it's ok now, I just submitted my comp poem

Kate is Nate's Slutty Valentine's Tart
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Thank you John, you have been a great help, telling me...nothing. Is this not the help desk? Thank you

Oh it's ok now, I just submitted my comp poem

Kate is Nate's Slutty Valentine's Tart

As always you are welcome .. I am here to help everyone .. even you!

By the way .. you will recall I posted a link to your profile in our competition? .. well your profile views have rocketed from next to nothing to just under 10K!!

lol.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

As always you are welcome .. I am here to help everyone .. even you!

By the way .. you will recall I posted a link to your profile in our competition? .. well your profile views have rocketed from next to nothing to just under 10K!!

lol.

Help "even me"? LOL smarty pants, Thank you so much for the boost in my popularity John. I can't remember what my profile views were, but I don't think they were in the gutter.
Thank you for your help