Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys/Girls, what do you find most appealing/turn on?

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which of these attire do you find most attractive?

20 votes
Tights (leggings inc jeggings, yoga pants) (3 votes) 15%
Tights (pantyhose) (0 votes) 0%
Stockings (5 votes) 25%
hold-ups (1 vote) 5%
Tight jeans (2 votes) 10%
Skirts with tights/pantyhose (2 votes) 10%
Skirts with bare legs (11 votes) 55%
Playsuits (1 vote) 5%
shorts/ 'hot pants' (2 votes) 10%
Head Penguin
0 likes
As the basis for a new fetish story, I want to poll what people find most attractive. I only know what I think from my own perception and by what guys have told me, but I'd like something a bit more scientific.

Although it's in Ask the Guys, everyone feel free to chip in!

Thank you

Danny xxx

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not in the poll and probably isn't considered a fetish, but I find knee high socks very appealing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a HARD cock.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by JohnSmith10
It's not in the poll and probably isn't considered a fetish, but I find knee high socks very appealing!

Yes, you only get nine options in a poll, but I'll bear it in mind smile

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
It's a toss up really, between yoga pants, short shorts, micro mini skirt or regular skirt with garter belt and hose. ANY of those four possibilities. IF ANY of them has a SLIGHT edge it's the micro mini skirt.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Dammit, why no options for 'All of the above'!?

Honestly, I love most lingerie items (and clothes) and a combination of many different things is generally the best (most of your options concern lower-body items though); and I also enjoy variety.

Having said that, if I had to name one item that usually stands out to me more than it does for the next guy, stockings would be my choice (which also include hold-ups). I just love them, they provide a nice emphasis on the upper-thighs and on the ass of a woman, may that be with a skirt or as part of a lingerie outfit.

And I also love body-stockings and fishnets, either teddies or full-body ones. The crotchless ones are especially fun if you want to fuck a woman that's wearing them:

0 likes
Skirts for me. Preferably short and not too tight. Like bare legs, but nice pantyhose or stockings work, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Skirts with bare legs. Gives me the impression (right or wrong) that they are available and willing with a little persuasion for moments of sweet passion and pleasure. Most times, I found that was true, sometime not (dammit)
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looks, dark hair dark eyes and some facial hair. jeans ball cap. personality: intelligence, humble, and slightly nerdy in a geek chic kinda way
Lurker
0 likes
A woman's eyes and smile. Huge turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Skirts and shorts are sexy but if it is behind closed doors then I've gotta go with stockings.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oga pants show off the great ass she may have but I also do enjoy skirts and shorts love the legs
Princess Blondie
0 likes
All of these are good choices.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short skirts with NO panties
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance