0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BOOOOOOM world wide

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
This pisses me the f*** off. I don't know much about economics or finance, but who exactly will this recession 'end' for at the end of this year? It won't be any of the service industry people here in Las Vegas. Or Reno, or Tahoe, or Atlantic City, or Tunica for that matter.

How about everyone in Michigan, where it's been depressed for as long as some can remember? You think they want to hear that the recession will end at the end of this year?

I don't want to hear from anyone who equates how the f***ing stock market performs with the recession! I'm glad that the assholes with six-figure incomes will be able to contemplate retirement again, but otherwise, I don't want to hear another g****** word about when 'experts' predict this recession will end!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
99.9 of the working people will still be poor and the .0001 will be well off through the working class tax dollors.

If my business goes bad, I have to fold - 6 people out of work
But is there a package for the small business bail out - NOPE.
Have to make 10 figures to get help. Or should I say "Show you lost 10 figures"

This should be post under the lies section.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
You're supposed to get a tax break as a SBO bat.
And I as a reg person am going to get 13.00 more dollars in my paycheck. Yea that'll help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ya, they upped the 80% government backing on SBA loans that banks make to 90%. But the banks are NOT loaning it.

And that 13 per month extra, who's payning the cost April 15, 2010? The Banks, Big 3, Fannie or Freddie?

You will, I will - the workers will

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
That's just the Drive-by Media painting a rosy picture for the Premier's poll ratings to go up instead of down.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Guys,

Things can't remain crap forever! And in the meantime the bars are still open..........