Login

Laser Hair Removal

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have any ladies opted for Laser Hair Removal for their pelvic area?
I am interested if they are happy with the results, how many treatments it required, and if they would recommend it to others.
If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
adore smooth, got soft smooth skin not a lot of body hair, what i have got is like soft downy type so shave works wonders. But would consider laser. Is it permanent removal ? Jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm curious about this as well. I have had my legs done though. I bought a Groupon for 6 sessions for full legs. I have pale skin and dark hair which made me a perfect candidate. I'd say that %75 of the hair is gone. It grows slower and finer now so I can go longer without shaving. I think I need to get one or 2 more treatments though. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I may get brave and do the pelvic area but I'm still thinking about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I realky must give it a try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
come on jelly be a big brave girl and go for it lol x
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
There is more to this story but to keep it simple my BF and I have each had two treatments. I am leaving the hair on my mound-triangle area and removing from above my clit/hood down and around. Each laser hit is sort of like a bee sting but it is quick with no after hurt except that sometimes there is a bit of red skin irritation which aloe lotion takes care of. I used to have it waxed and the pain is not much more than that. My hair is dark but not super thick. I am in the letting it regrow stage before another round. I am guessing it is 75% gone. The operator of the laser can vary the power so if u can take it they move it up. The stronger, the more the hair root is destroyed. Should mean fewer total treatments and more hair gone forever. I think the ultimate smoothness and freedom from shaving/waxing/irritation, not to mention the look, will be worth it. Hope this helps people...

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.