What should I do to get more ratings?

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have over 450 play but only 5 ratings and 2 comments. What should I do to get more?

https://
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
write more, be more active, get to know people. just dropping a story in won't get you ratings - we get dozens of stories every day. you need to find a way to stand out. get involved. my first story got about the same. Now, i get a few more, but then, i've spent 4 years working at it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Afterdark
I have over 450 play but only 5 ratings and 2 comments. What should I do to get more?

https://

I agree with Rachel. Keep writing and interacting with other active members. I've been here a year and a half and see an increase in views and comments. I know it is partly because my writing has improved but also because I take the time to read and comment on many others work. In fact, I'll check yours out. Hang in there. It will get better.

Chuck
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

I agree with Rachel. Keep writing and interacting with other active members. I've been here a year and a half and see an increase in views and comments. I know it is partly because my writing has improved but also because I take the time to read and comment on many others work. In fact, I'll check yours out. Hang in there. It will get better.

Chuck

Actually, it's cause you have nice abs, Chuck.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the advice. It just takes a long time to complete a audio drama. Script has to be written, actors cast, lines recorded, post production where I add sound effects and music. The edit takes a while. Thanks again.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Damn. I didn't think you noticed.

It's the abs Chuck.

I'm not very social, although I do try. I don't get to read as much as I like as well. I try. But, mostly I try to write quality stories. There are people looking for them. That's what brought me here. It may take a moment for them to find you. Once they do, they will even pull up your older stories to enjoy them. So don't see the numbers you currently have as final.

You have come to a great community in which to share your work.
? A True Story ?