Cheating....

last reply
59 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you had a 24 hour "hall pass" in which your significant other would not find out about, would you, knowingly, cheat?! With a Lushee? With more than one Lushee?!!
Lurker
0 likes
if it were simply that they wouldn't find out, no i wouldn't (or i don't think i would). if i had their permission...i'm still not sure. i wouldn't feel like i was doing anything wrong in that scenario but i'm not sure i could really go through with it. but IF i did, i could name a few lushees who would be on that list.
Lurker
0 likes
IF I were in a mutually committed relationship with someone I would not CHEAT...period. I don't define cheating as simply as many others do. So, having sex with others...so long as BOTH partners are aware of it AND APPROVE OF it and NO emotional relationships are allowed to develop WITH those other people I don't see it AS cheating.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
IF I were in a mutually committed relationship with someone I would not CHEAT...period

Reminds me of that saturday night live sketch where Rachel Dratch plays a virgin by "choice". LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No because that would give him a reason to cheat. Being with someone you cant trust is the worst feeling. Unless you are in a open relationship and both people agree to it
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Reminds me of that saturday night live sketch where Rachel Dratch plays a virgin by "choice". LOL

I don't know or care what YOUR word is worth but that statement seems to give a pretty fair indication.

And then there are those of us to whom the words LOVE, HONESTY and SHARING actually have real meaning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nopesmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Flirt? Hell yes. I'm kind of addicted to it. But to actually cheat on someone, No. Speaking from the standpoint of experience; it is a hassle and the overwhelming guilt feeling is simply not worth a few hours of pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

I don't know or care what YOUR word is worth but that statement seems to give a pretty fair indication.

And then there are those of us to whom the words LOVE, HONESTY and SHARING actually have real meaning.

I'd have to agree with your comments weavindreams

FYI, he has been slinging the same manure around here for a long time but passes it off as sarcasm . Best to let it rest
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Curious. He's said his piece and I've made my view clear, so as far as I'm concerned, it's all there for the world to see. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not. I don't think I could even with 'permission'. The idea just doesn't feel right in my gut, you know?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, it would still be cheating and that is naughty and mean.
Site administrator
0 likes
omg .. hell yes .. fu .. I mean have sex here .. have sex there .. hell have sex everywhere damn it

Hang on ... I think in another thread I said I was faithful .. crap I just blew that!
0 likes
No...when I am in love I do not want another...I want only him..every day..every night

But honestly there are several lushies I could fall for...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
No...when I am in love I do not want another...I want only him..every day..every night

But honestly there are several lushies I could fall for...

If I were in a exclusive relationship,I would be totally faithful.. So NO I would NOT cheat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When involved with another, I do not seek anything outside the relationship.
I expect the same in return. Trust and integrity is undervalued today.
Been cheated on in the past, found socks in the laundry, and would never do that to anyone.
Hall pass.. not sure even if I had permission I would.
The only way I would consider it is if she brought another female into the mix for both of us to enjoy... then I say... "GIDDY UP!!!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OTownDimples
If you had a 24 hour "hall pass" in which your significant other would not find out about, would you, knowingly, cheat?! With a Lushee? With more than one Lushee?!!

Yes I would, In a heart beat
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, I wouldn't cheat. I don't have sex if I'm not in a relationship as it is, so I wouldn't go and have sex with someone who wasn't mine.
Lurker
0 likes
No I wouldn't cheat ,when your in a relationship your exclusive.. (well I thought,but we all learn ,dont we)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a simple answer: No.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Hall pass for cheating? Kind of a oxymoron.

Anyway, most here say no but statistics say a huge number of people do it without the hall pass. A large amount of Psychologists say mankind is not built to be monogamous. Others say the opposite. almost all agree that open marriage won't work. However I personally know couples that are in one.

So my answer is no! or... No?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be very tempted, but if I'm in a committed relationship then it's not worth risking! I'd probably flirt a bit tho :-)
Lurker
0 likes
cheating is found out, sooner or later it comes out... no, i wont do it, I rather leave the relationship...
Lurker
0 likes
Makes no sense to me. The effort that a person, has to put in to try and keep it secret, is 10 times more then putting in the effort to not cheat and have a healthy, happy relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheQuietMan
Makes no sense to me. The effort that a person, has to put in to try and keep it secret, is 10 times more then putting in the effort to not cheat and have a healthy, happy relationship.

could not agree more, unfortunately there are those that thrive and love to make it a challenge to get between others...

so now I say... if they go thru so much trouble, they deserve each other in the end would you not agree?
Princess Blondie
0 likes
No, we'd not cheat. We're too open for that. If one of us felt the need to explore with someone else, we'd talk to the other about it first. If it is something we both felt comfortable happening, we'd go for it, but if one of us was unsure, we'd never betray the other like that.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chicamala

could not agree more, unfortunately there are those that thrive and love to make it a challenge to get between others...

so now I say... if they go thru so much trouble, they deserve each other in the end would you not agree?

Yes I agree totally.....
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by OTownDimples

Who would grant us this "hall pass"?? Some omniscient, higher, free-sex oriented being??

Each to their own, but if I were in a relationship it would my conscience that would bear the brunt, and my partner too. No such thing as a free lunch!!