Co-Write With Me?

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys! I'm back after a long absence and I'm ready to write. I have so many great ideas but I'm hitting a brick wall. I need a partner to help transform these ideas into stories! Please help me out. Send me a message if you're interested.
Thanks,
heart Missy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Misunderstood
Hey guys! I'm back after a long absence and I'm ready to write. I have so many great ideas but I'm hitting a brick wall. I need a partner to help transform these ideas into stories! Please help me out. Send me a message if you're interested.
Thanks,
heart Missy

I also am looking for a co-conspirator to write with.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, the stories Sheripie and I have worked on together were well received, so toss your ideas my way and I'll see what I can do about knocking down said wall.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Misunderstood
Thanks,
heart Missy

Hi. It's Chuck. What did you have in mind? I've always loved the idea of colaberation since I did Princess of Persia with Lexi (SweetestSins).