last reply
68 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who has flashed before?

This could be anything from breasts to panties to a full Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct moment...
What was your incentive?
Lurker
0 likes
I have done all of the above. Too many times to count lol.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I flash my boobs quite freely. Even here on Lush. The root of the word titillate is, after all, tit! ...and everyone knows I'm a shameless attention whore!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have several times to the guys at work, sometimes it was a dare, and sometimes to tease them.
0 likes
I do frequently, sometimes to flirt, sometimes just for the thrill. How much and how far I go depends on where I am and what I am doing.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, for Mardi Gras
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times. Usually it's just a bit of fun. Flashing truckers when I catch them trying to look down into my car. That kind of thing. Sometimes I've done it to attract attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've flashed lots of times. Initially because of lost bets or dares. But after realizing how much it turned me on I started doing it whenever the mood hit. Usually just my tits but sometimes I flash my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 0Curious
Who has flashed before?

This could be anything from breasts to panties to a full Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct moment...
What was your incentive?

when i am sitting at a metro station waiting for my train.
I bend to show boobs.
Legs crossing to show bare pussy.
Just to keep the slut awake in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Flashing can be such a turn on and how you do it can be the biggest thrill of all...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has done it several times and we both find it a tremendous thrill. Sometimes while we're out driving with truckers looking down into the car, sometimes 'accidentally' whilst out shopping or in a bar. Depends on the mood and the situation but always for fun.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
So there are a few out there :-)
I see that flashing truckers seems to be a recurring theme - lucky them lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I have flashed. Why? Several reasons I guess, but more often than not I was probably drunk! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 0Curious
So there are a few out there :-)
I see that flashing truckers seems to be a recurring theme - lucky them lol

NOT as lucky as you seem to think. Over 1 1/2 million miles, I can only recall one significant / deliberate flashing incidence. Fortunately the traffic was light and I could enjoy the sight. I'm guessing those had to be Double D's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Flashed too many times to count, for little or no reason. Most likely will continue as long as I am noticed. Must there be a logical reason for everything we do? Seems like some should just be for fun and this is one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing wrong with a bit of discrete flashing. It can be a very useful way of attracting attention from the right person.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a driver who has drove over 1.5 million miles and is on the road between 325 and 330 days a year I can say that it's not that often. I have not been flashed in over 2 years and I drive all over the country.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been guilty of 'flashing' but not for some years. It was always a fun thing and I had no reservations about exposing my body.
Being dared to do it posed no problem and often with a group of other girls we would flash our tits to see what sort of reaction we got.
Now I regularly attend nude beaches etc, flashing now longer does anything for me - they can see it all for as long as they like.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If men do it they get arrested and placed permanently of the sex offender registry. If women do it they become a fond memory.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've flashed my breasts before. no particular reason, besides being shitfaced.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Too many times to count. For me, I think it's all about the thrill and watching the reaction.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's a big turn on for me. Usually I like to do it casually, like wearing a strappy top with no bra that shows a bit of boob and sometimes a glimpse of nipple. Or no panties under a just-too-short skirt.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Definitely! Love flashing my husband when we are out just to tease him. And sometimes not being too careful when other people are around makes it even more interesting!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by veryhorny_guy7x2
As a driver who has drove over 1.5 million miles and is on the road between 325 and 330 days a year I can say that it's not that often. I have not been flashed in over 2 years and I drive all over the country.

I'd flash you in a heart beat... Proof you're driving all the wrong roads.. lol!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i believe a woman flashing is considered sexy and turning on...and i agree to it...but why is it considered a sin or a crime when a man flashes?.....i have seen many woman flashing their sexy cleavage specially when they are shopping in supermarkets
Lurker
0 likes
Just the occasional panty flash, it's a thrilling and fun tease because guys can't resist a quick peek and sometimes it's completely accidental due to the shortness of the dress or skirt.

If a girl takes a peek it gives me some serious tingles
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times, usually involves Patrone shots lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've flashed on several occasions ... Although I do it for me I do love looking at the reaction on their faces!! If I'm out dancing there's no telling what you will see smile
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I'll be the odd ball. Never have flashed, I prefer to save that for who i'm with.