Ladies which kind of threesome do you prefer? FMf or MFM

last reply
28 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I have no preference I just go with the flow but I am interested in hearing what others think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are both good but I would have to say my preference is for MFM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to try MMF. I love the idea of 2 guys trying to pleasure me.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've been in a MFM, but would like to be in another, though I also want to try FMF too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 guys n me would love that
Lurker
0 likes
In my opinion, from experience...FMF is very sexy...being able to be with just her, or just him, and have an audience, but also being ble to touch and feel both at the same time is also very erotic. I found MFM to very sexy also but for different reasons....being 'taken' by both at once can be very hot! and if you try the Double Penetration (DP, thats just dirty!..mmmm lol

I have not tried, but would love to try FFF...it's next on my list. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to be honest...love both of them.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats a tough one. They are both great, but for different reasons;
FFM - very sensual, making love to her as he watches or has little involvement. But then naking love with him as she 'helps'
MMF - Dirty! DP is awesome though and great to make both guys inside you. Would be great if they were Bi also. ;) Not managed that yet!
FFF - is a must!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Would like to have MFM again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Of course MFM Nothing amazing then dp
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being with two guys is a long time fantasy
As far as FMF...
I'm not saying I've never thought about it; but I've never actually been intimate with a woman, so that's something I'd have to think about
Lurker
0 likes
These days, it would be FMF, or even FFF, but I have enjoyed a few MFMs, just not that interested in that combination, anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only ever been in FMF/FFF in my early twenties - definitely curious to try out MFM!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is a question to the ladies, but figured I'd give my two cents. I have had FMF and MFM, when I was younger I would have easily said I prefer FMF, however, now I find the MFM more entertaining. It is great to experience a woman that is letting loose and showing you how much she can actually handle. Seeing her getting it from both ends is hot as hell to me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had way more MFM than FMF, and they're both lovely, but I'm usually in control when I'm with 2 guys, while FMF often seems more un-directed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer MFM OR MMFMM over FMF because I do prefer men a little more than women. But I do enjoy my time with a hot woman too. Adding a man to that mix is better than icing on the cake even with sprinkles and candles.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
FFF for me
Lurker
0 likes
FFF maybe FMF if the mood is right
Lurker
0 likes
PREFER MFM.
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
MFM for me please, and hands on for all, not shying away from the touch of another man
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not picky give me MFM or FMF I will be happy either way.