6.5" - 7" (3 votes) 30%
7.5"- 8" (1 vote) 10%
8.5" - 9" (1 vote) 10%
9.5" - 10" (0 votes) 0%
10.5" - 11" (0 votes) 0%
Greater then 11.5" (0 votes) 0%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Dammit, it seems like my dick is pretty big after all. I've always been interested in these studies and thought I was only slightly bigger than average (6.2 against an average of 5.6), but according to this I'm bigger than 90% of men.

And yes, it does seem scientifically accurate (yay!). I checked the proper study and they compiled all the studies I've seen before, only they omitted the self-reported and self-appointed studies to eliminate any possible bias.

By the way, in the past few months I've been stretching my dick every once in a while because I have a curved penis; stretching your dick can help eliminate a curved penis, especially if you have a condition like Peyronie's disease. I don't think I have Peyronie's disease and I actually like the curve of my cock, but I wouldn't want my curve to get more pronounced with time. And I've actually increased my erect length from 6.0 to 6.2 inches that way lately.

Your poll is a little odd though, I can't cast my vote. But thanks nonetheless for brightening my day.