Eating Pussy

last reply
26 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guy, what is the reason you eat pussy? Is it the personal satisfaction, duty, getting off because your partner gets of? Tell me why you like doing it, please?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a little bit of all of that. In one regard I like it because a pussy looks and tastes simply wonderful. Having it that close to my face, tasting the wetness, and smelling the aroma is erotic and enjoyable. Something within me, perhaps animalistic, sees her lower folds and is immediately drawn to bury myself within them, either with my cock, some fingers, or my tongue. In another regard I feel a sort of alpha-male duty to get her off harder and better than she has ever cum before. Going down on her I know that I can last as long as I need to last, with no risk of finishing early on my end, and give her those moaning, toe curling moments that stroke a certain manly-man ego by knowing that I am the cause of them. Also, there's a sort of bargaining train of thought that perhaps if I go down on her more, she will go down on me more. All of this combined leads to specific kind of fulfilment that makes me rock hard and proud enough of my efforts to be willing to do it again and again.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Simple question, simple answer. BUT more than one reason. I enjoy it because: it is something that the great vast majority of women truly enjoy and doing it well can give my lady a fantastic orgasm (and I LOVE to WATCH a woman cum! To me it is the MOST beautiful sexual sight and form of applause there is; her having a MASSIVE orgasm I've produced.) Add to that the stimulation of her hormonal production (think pheromones) and my proximity to "the source" and it also adds to my arousal. And that, in a nutshell is WHY hot, wet, split peach is my FAVORITE desert!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just really enjoy pleasing my lover, the taste, the closeness it represents, and most of all the look on her face when she climaxes.
colin123
0 likes
I love the taste, even if it is full of cum.
I like to give the lady pleasure.
I just cant get enough of lovely juicy pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Good question. I think it's a collection of things. I just like it, it's not like I analyze such things endlessly. Women are beautiful. While I don't think all pussies are beautiful a beautiful pussy is a fabulous treasure. I genuinely like women, I want to be sure to let a woman know that not only am I willing to eat her, I totally want to. It's intimate. It's thrilling. It's a challenge ( I mean giving her an orgasm by eating her is). It tastes wonderful. Wonderful. Hearing a woman sigh or moan or sharply draw in her breath - all of that is just terrific. Looking at a woman after you've gotten her off by eating her is joyous. Perhaps she'll smile at you and ask you to fuck her. Because it makes me feel like I'm a good guy, an attentive lover. A nice man. Because it pleases her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very simply: I enjoy it! Love licking all the delicate folds of skin and sucking her clit. I enjoy giving pleasure and making her wet. A couple of girls have pissed in my mouth when having an orgasm. It WAS piss, not a squirt.
0 likes
There something wonderfully sensual and intimate about tasting and orally exploring another person's body, whether it's eating pussy or sucking dick. As mark5874 says, "I enjoy it". As long as my partner also enjoys it, I'm happy to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, I'm always open to ways to please my wife and I enjoy it!
0 likes
I want to give my partner as much pleasure as possible, and at times vaginal stimulation is just not enough. By taking my sweet time to eat her out to an orgasm (or more, depending on her sensitivity) I know that she will be more than happy to reciprocate.

I do enjoy switching between eating her out and fucking her to change the sensations and draw the session out ?.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The Linebacker
0 likes
Because it looks like a taco and goes good with cerveza. But mostly I love to hear her moan and I especially love it when she has an orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy eating pussy for a couple reasons. The first is because I love the stimulation effects it gives my partner. The second reason is because I love the taste and the last is because I love eating a pussy that's just been filled with cum! It is such a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy the physical act of being between her legs. And know that I can work and pleasure her in this special way.
Lurker
0 likes
well it is great to do it and hear her reaction and because i enjoy doing it and giving her pleasure
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Duty? Never have thought of it as such. Can't imagine anyone thinking of it that way.

Pleasure? Absolutely! Love the taste, the feel, the response of my lover to different things I try. Love the way she can enjoy it, and feel so relieved and complete as a sexual being.

I love to give, with no expectation that I will get anything in return. The ultimate pleasure would come from seeing her eventually fall into blissful sleep with a smile on her face. There should be no need to reciprocate, only the reciprocal joy of giving.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several reasons. I love the intimacy of it. I love the taste of her. It's the perfect warm up to the main event.

I love how she moans, squirms, pants, rocks until she has a killer orgasm. As she is cumming I can look up and see her face getting flushed and red all across her breasts and chest. She usually begs me at this point to give her my dick.

I might tease her a bit first by making her roll over and rim her ass while I play with a vibrator in her pussy. Rimming her gets me rock hard.

Then I would roll her over again and start by going slow and then fuck her good and hard. At this point she usually says "OMG you get in so deep and hit my G spot" She usually cums 2 or 3 times before I do.

I would say 9 out of 10 times we have sex it starts with me licking her pussy. I love to.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
mmm eating a nice wet pussy is a must for everyone and when they grind it hard is like heaven
Lurker
0 likes
the look on her face, and taste, if it well taken care of, is goooood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She loves it. I usually start with it, until she comes. And then fuck her until she comes again. Variety. It's a turn on to see her squirm and moan.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gallo
Guy, what is the reason you eat pussy? Is it the personal satisfaction, duty, getting off because your partner gets of? Tell me why you like doing it, please?

My first wife couldn't get off before I went limp, so I would bring her to orgasm by mouth. She enjoyed it, and I loved to bring her that joy. I like oral sex, anyway. I like the taste and smell of a hot pussy, as long as it's clean of old urine. I also like it with some fresh cum in it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I eat pussy because I enjoy it and I want to make foreplay as enjoyable for my partner as I can. I enjoy eating pussy and feeling my partners muscles tense as she gets close. Its a huge turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, eatting pussy gets me off.. Im satisfied when I listen to a woman's body and her moans, seeing muscles twitch and react on my stimulation. And for the grand finale the explosion of her orgasm. That makes me happy, that makes me satisfied.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pussy is sexy. I love diving in and eating till until I filled. If the girl would let me, I would do it for hours. haha. It's even better in a sixtynine position.

It's personal preference. I know some of my buddies disagree and would spend minimal time down there but I swear to them, they are missing out. haha.

I really like it when I make my partner cum through oral, feeling the muscle tense, pushing up while sucking and tongue flicking her clit. When she gets nice and wet and her cum starts seeping out... slurp. haha

I have this sofa chair with a ottoman, prop her legs on the ottoman, get between her legs and go to town. the best.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Double post. sorry. Don't know how to delete this.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy doing it. Love the natural taste and scent of a woman, and hopefully driving her wild.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it so enjoyable giving lover that much pleasure real turn on
Lurker
0 likes
First of all, I love the taste and I crave the smell of pussy. I've become an expert muff diver. And she loves it.