Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When holding a man's penis in your hand(s) during a handjob, do you feel power over that man?

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some women, I would imagine it could be a power trip by having such control over that man's center of pleasure. As a man, I'd do almost anything if my partner asked while controlling how and when I would be able to release. Just curious....
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really think about it as having power over him. My main concern is making sure he's happy. I get pleasure from his pleasure and from the knowledge that I'm the one making him horny as hell. But I wouldn't consider it a power trip.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never thought of it that way. Nope.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
No, definitely a pleasure rather than a power trip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
No, definitely a pleasure rather than a power trip

This
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sisters, It is good you think of giving the guys pleasure.

But at the same time you have considerable power at the moment. If you have his penis in your mouth you probably have almost absolute power over him.

That is just the way the male being was constructed.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty submissive, so I have never thought of it as having power. I just like having fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a small degree of power in it, as posted above. That adds to the fun of course, but it isn't foremost in my mind.

There's also these other thoughts in my head: 'Is this just foreplay leading to full sex? Will he return the favour? Will my arm ache like last time? I'll add some mouth that'll get him off quicker. Can I make him orgasm before the kids get up.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I feel his power through his cock, same as I do when I have one in my mouth
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
power over him? no, but i do love knowing that i'm giving him pleasure.

Say. Her. Name.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The power I have isn't over him, but over his pleasure. And as a matter of power, his intense desire for the pleasure I can give him is more a weakness than my hand or mouth is a power. And I'd never exploit that weakness.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Depends on how hard i squeeze.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Depends on how hard i squeeze.

"OUCH" He glares at Rachel. "YES....okay you win. But PLEASE.....no more......FUCK!!! That hurt." Giggles are heard.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think of it being a power trip versus pleasure. I'll be the first to admit that I most likely "suck" at hand jobs. I guess that's why I typically use a combination of my hands and mouth. Personally, I think it becomes more of a sense of power when he's not expecting to cum in my throat and I'm enjoying it too much to let it go. Always watching the eyes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if there is any power imbalance, it's his over me. When he gets thick and hard and throbbing, I get so wet and want him in me.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I feel HIS power in my hand.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrBuffalo
For some women, I would imagine it could be a power trip by having such control over that man's center of pleasure. As a man, I'd do almost anything if my partner asked while controlling how and when I would be able to release. Just curious....

Never thought so......
I feel like I have a job in hand... and the job is to worship that precious thing and give him the pleasure of the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very impressive, ladies! Thank you!
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
power ??? no its a thing of beauty, pleasure, fun and excitement and usually i know soon it will be inside me mmm xxx jelly xxxx