sniffing dirty panties

last reply
22 replies
3.3k views
1 watcher
3 likes
colin123
0 likes
Come on guys, who likes sniffing a nice pair of dirty panties while jacking off.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
For me it is a major turn on !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the panties were sexy.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't do anything for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why?
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah, it brings a whole new sensation to jerking! Especially if it's a thong!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer jacking off over nice clean women’s panties, but perhaps I’m kinky like that.
Lurker
0 likes
No thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Me.

I only started this pleasure, after my wife stopped having sex with me.

Pussy juice, fresh while still warm and wet, or dry, are both good for sniffing, sucking on and licking.

I am not into sweaty panties, e.g., after running or bike riding, smelling of pee, and they must have NO skid marks.

I have a small collection of my wife's dry discharge from her panties. I also have some of her curly pubic hair which was stuck in her dry discharge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It goes so much better if she masturbates me while I sniff them. Don't let me come, babe!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Having the crotch of her used panties laying over my nose while I stroke is incredibly intoxicating!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Scent might vary woman to woman but vaginal juices are an explosion of chemicals and hormones meant to arouse your partner. So when people ask why I would point out it’s literally designed to turn you on.

I love my partners scents. She jokingly calls me a sniff pervert because I do a lot of smelling when we are intimate. Areas like the neck, armpits, and crotch are very strong and unique. She’s actually content enough with it, there’s a lot of shaming on people’s body odors and she finds it nice that I like the way she smells as opposed to treating her like she’s dirty.

We sleep in separate rooms as it’s more comfortable for us both. She gives me her dirty laundry a lot of times to sleep and I have much nicer dreams with them close by. Specifically on the subject I will often give her massages till she’s ready to pass out. Often she’ll give me her panties to sleep with afterwords and I much appreciate it.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

No, oddly enough, not really.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Hell yes!! Been doing this since I was 8 and haven’t stopped!! It is so intoxicating to smell their scent and taste them!! 🤤

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love sniffing and wearing panties

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Never been one for the pantie fetish but lately I have a reoccurring dream where a platonic friend visits uses the restroom then comes out and secretly hands me her panties. Frustrating because that is where I wake up.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I had the opportunity once. I know I would enjoy doing it again.