your boobs during sex

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
do some women not enjoy having their boobs grabbed/sucked during sex?

one of my ex gr used to hate having her boobs touched during sex was just wondering if its like that for a few women
Lurker
0 likes
Nipple play is lovely, and I like to be grabbed during sex, but everyone's different. Ask her about it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nipple and breast stimulation is fantastic as foreplay and during sex. Sensitivity and preferences are different for everyone, but your partner will almost certainly communicate what she likes and doesn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like having my boobs squeezed,licked and sucked during sex. But I am not into really rough breast play like slapping them and twisting my nipples, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The more you rub, touch, lick, suck, grab the better!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
One of the reasons that cowgirl is my favorite position is so he can play with my boobs while I'm riding him, and when another girl is licking my pussy, I love her hands reaching up to cup my breasts, or play with my nipples. And when I'm in the bathtub with her, I love resting back against her breasts with her arms around me, holding my boobs in her hands. I even love to play with my own tits!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I am into having my breasts "grabbed" as such, but I love it when my lover is playing with my nipples during sex... either with fingers or mouth or vibrator or anything!
Lurker
0 likes
They tingle when touched.... when licked....when sucked.... omg stop it lol
Lurker
0 likes
Love them played with...need it, if he doesn't then I will.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by InLoveWithMyAunt
do some women not enjoy having their boobs grabbed/sucked during sex?

one of my ex gr used to hate having her boobs touched during sex was just wondering if its like that for a few women

If its because of mishandling on your part then thank god I am not your ex gf......
Else, I don't find any reasons for her not enjoying being groped grabbed and squeezed or sucked during love making.
You should have asked her