Bi-Curious?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,

On more than one occasion (and with different girlfriends) my wife has said "I think {insert girlfriend name here} wanted to do me tonight."

I tell her why don't you? She says because I 'm not a lesbian. I tell her so what plenty of women do. I think it is hot as hell and she knows it.

Since she brings it up and is thinking the girls want to "do" her that she might be bi-curious but afraid of acting on it. I have never thought one of my guy friends wanted to do me.

So gals do you think she is a bit bi-curious or am I making this up in my head?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are bi-curious woman out there that will never follow through on their interest for people of the same sex. Then there are other woman who under the right setting and with the right person, will be over powered by the interest. The vast number females in this group will only have a one time experience with another woman.

Then there are other woman that have this interest that find themselves in a similar situation a few times in their lives. Not that they seek the situation or especially desire a single sex partner. They just seem to find themselves in those situations that makes it hard to resist the interest.

Of course, some of us have no resistance to the interest to have a same sex partner. It appears these woman are much more like to be making a conscious decision to spend quality time with another female. To them the time with another woman is just as normal as the relationship with a male. If you excluded the need to procreate.

With the more open sexual style we live the conscious choice must a significant factor in the ever increasing numbers of Bi-Sexual woman.

It is not well documented but I believe most woman have this interest and most keep it under absolute control.

Then there are Gay Men and Lesbians who are completely different and appear to be preconceived to be attracted to the same sex. I know many do not want to hear that but it is very well documented.
Lurker
0 likes
It quite surprised me when I found out other women were interested in me. It took awhile, but now I quite enjoy it. My basic curiosity when fueled by interest from other gals drew me into having an occasional "fling" with other women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My goodness why not Cyndy I would love "fling" with you any time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
My goodness why not Cyndy I would love "fling" with you any time.

Thanks, Whitney!