last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
What does a pussy really taste like?

Some people say it tastes tangy, sweet, fruity, etc.

Do they all taste the same or different from person to person?

Just curious. I'm straight and only have given blow jobs.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
Xoxo
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
What does a pussy really taste like?

Some people say it tastes tangy, sweet, fruity, etc.

Do they all taste the same or different from person to person?

Just curious. I'm straight and only have given blow jobs.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
Xoxo

Hard to describe. It is a taste you can't forget but find hard to describe. They are different but similar also, a bit sharp but not pungent. Somewhat salty.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Never had two taste the same. Some pungent, some bitter, others salacious.

Much like men and cum, women taste different depending on their diet (and hygiene)

Is it true if you eat pineapple that your juices taste very sweet?

This is what I've heard?

Xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Much like men and cum, women taste different depending on their diet (and hygiene)

It tastes like chicken. Sorry I just couldn't resist. Yes I agree with Dudealicious One would pose the same question to Mysteria, What does A cock taste like? How about semen does that all taste the same? Having tasted both, Again I have to agree. Never had two that tasted the same. Unless I tasted the same one twice L.O.L.
Classified
0 likes
It tastes like sweet success, and great satisfaction.
An almond like nectar as my wife fights to maintain control from her orgasm ripping though her body.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by OldDog_BlackHeart

It tastes like chicken. Sorry I just couldn't resist. Yes I agree with Dudealicious One would pose the same question to Mysteria, What does A cock taste like? How about semen does that all taste the same? Having tasted both, Again I have to agree. Never had two that tasted the same. Unless I tasted the same one twice L.O.L.

To be honest I can't remember. I've been with the same person for 19 years. Xo
Lurker
0 likes
It varies partly because vaginal ph is different in different women. Also what the lady eats in the preceding few hours or hours makes a difference... garlic being an obvious one. But any food which alters bodily fluids will do it. Sometimes drugs can as well when a the active ingredient or a by product comes out. for example the standard drug (Rifampicin) for meningitis will turn urine bright red like Tizer. Not sure if it does pussy juice as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure if you would want to, but you can taste yourself. lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dip a finger in and try it yourself - make up your own mind!

Pussy tastes like sex. It's an arousing taste that you associate with the act.

I think the descriptions here are fitting but are missing the je ne sais quoi that really describes it, which is best decided by actually doing it.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Agreed, and I've never made "a study" of the factors that determine the difference. As with all else regarding sex, it's an individual thing.Q0XCw1vzlrQjc7jJ
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
Dip a finger in and try it yourself - make up your own mind!

Pussy tastes like sex. It's an arousing taste that you associate with the act.

I think the descriptions here are fitting but are missing the je ne sais quoi that really describes it, which is best decided by actually doing it.

I have tasted myself. I just can't place the taste. Also, am interested after hours of having oral does it still taste the same or eventually does it really not taste like anything.

I know myself I love flavored lotions and sometimes when I'm doing oral I enjoy flavored tastes.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
Not sure if you would want to, but you can taste yourself. lol

I have tasted myself. I just can't place the taste. I'm just interested to know, after hours of oral sex does it still taste the same?

I myself enjoy flavored lotions.

Xo
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Is it true if you eat pineapple that your juices taste very sweet?

This is what I've heard?

Xo

Diet has a lot to do with taste (in my own personal experiences) but so does hygiene.

Pineapple does change the taste for both women and men. My word of advice is stay away from the asparagus!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Diet has a lot to do with taste (in my own personal experiences) but so does hygiene.

Pineapple does change the taste for both women and men. My word of advice is stay away from the asparagus!

Thank you.....xox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had women ask me that numerous times through the years and usually I just give them a taste of their own the next time I get the chance. Although they all taste slightly different, most of them also taste somewhat the same and I tell them that as well.

If God hadn't meant for man to eat pussy he wouldn't have made it look so much like a taco and taste so incredibly good.... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every pussy tastes different. Never yet thrown-up due to the taste. One of my sweetest was Katie, who was an incredibly hairy girl! Loved her natural odour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends. Freshly washed, it hasn't much taste. Just mildly salt I guess. And it also gets mixed with your saliva when licking her.
Maybe it was just coincidence, but I gave head to a 42 yr old woman once and she had a stronger taste. Maybe it comes with age?