Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are things that you don't like that a woman does during anything sexual?

last reply
24 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gee - if we having any type of sex I can't think of anything bad!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fall sleep LOL
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vbbond
Gee - if we having any type of sex I can't think of anything bad!!!

Uh, while I will agree that there is no such thing as bad nookie... As the guy above me stated falling asleep, or on the other extreme boring the living Hell outta me by chattering like some crazed squirrel about all manner of nonsense THAT will wilt my boner in a hurry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Queefers during oral sex usually cause me to pause for a moment.....haha......but then it's back to work!
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Telling me what to do. And I don't mean informing me about what she likes or doesn't like, but plainly commanding every of my move and making me feel like some kind of idiotic sexual-servant. Also exaggerating every of her reactions. Major turn-off.

And the complete opposite also holds true: not knowing what she wants and being barely responsive to what I'm performing, or not letting herself go in general.

These are pretty much my only major complaints during sex: being too much or too little assertive. And yes, I've encountered both types.

And of course, bad hygiene is also a big turn-off. Aside from that, I'm usually rather tolerant. Even still, it doesn't mean that we'll both be 100% sexually compatible, but then I won't consider it to be a proper fault on either of our parts.
Lurker
0 likes
Things I don't like during sex:

"Is it in yet?"
"Aren't you done yet?"
"Is that all there is?"

Other than that, I haven't had any negative reactions to anything done or said to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Making me feel like she isn't really in to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giggling is a big turn off.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Talking about money, feminism, or the general issues of the day. I'm like, shut up with that right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate when she complains about her husband.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stopping in the middle of sex for whatever reason.

- it's too long
- it hurts
- too sick to continue
- just not into it
- need to use the bathroom then doing something after
- said something she didn't like
- laughing too much
- answering a phone call and it's family memeber.
- falling asleep
- etc.

Out of all other thing is alright as long as I could finish. I had few partners that would do one of those often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I get the hang of it. The general issues.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she doesn't tell me why she isn't having a good time.
Pretending to have a good time when she isn't.
Honesty and communication are big things for me because a lack of either lead to me suspecting she isn't enjoying it which kills it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
going unresponsive, falling asleep, asking me to hurry up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Calling her mother about groceries
Lurker
0 likes
"Honey, did you remember to take the garbage out?"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
skipping foreplay
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
the absolute worst is stopping in the middle. so insensitive
Lurker
0 likes
It annoys me when the lovely lady becomes imaginary and then I realise I'm home alone :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
exaggerated moaning when im barely doing anythng. this one older woman started gasping for air before i even put it in and was getting more high pitched by the minute. it felt kinda fake and put me off cos i didnt know if she genuinely enjoed me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I've had a new partner:

Asking me if I'm enjoying myself constantly, and/or, constant apologies. Now, I can be a quiet guy when I'm first learning what a woman likes, so I get the need for the questions. I may be a hard read at first, but once it's a well oiled machine, if the reassurance persists, it's a mood killer.

One time, a woman I was dating went stiff and emotionless during our first intimate experience. She felt really tight, so maybe my manhood was too thick for her(had me feeling like I was hung like a horse, lmao)? Or maybe that was how she got down, lol, but it just DIDN'T work for me. The only time I ever had to fake an orgasm. So, there's that, lol.

With someone I've been dating/relationship with:

Self-consciousness. Even when I had more weight on me, I just got into the moment. If they can't get into the moment, but want the sex then..????

That's all I can think of at the moment.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tongue in Cheek:

After several minutes of active sex: "Is it in yet"? lmao

Not true, but if it brings you a smile or laughter then I did the right thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate having sex with a woman who doesn't fuck back. If I wanted a hole to fuck, I could do that myself in about 3 minutes. Get you body and hips into it. Gyrate and try getting my cock to rub on your clit. What I'm saying is move your ass and fuck me back. I call the women I've had sex with who just laid there, "Dead Fish". It's the worst.