Your best friends wife

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of you guys wanted to fuck or have fucked your best friends wife? Did he know about it or is it a secret between you and her?

I have a friend who has a hot wife and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to fuck her. I've seen her tits before. She was napping on the couch with a tank top on and no bra. The tank top pulled to the side and one fell out. I got a nice look at it and since then I've wanted to fuck her.

How do you guys feel about fucking a friends wife?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I'd be able to do it, the guilt would eat away at me until I confessed... However if he was there in the room that's a different story
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
come on dude....everyone knows best friends wives/girlfriends are always off limits. unless you are asked to, stay away and you better stop thinking about it too before you ruin a good friendship
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My best friend's wife is an attractive lady. The thought of banging her has never even occurred to me. She's completely off limits.

That's basic shit.
Lurker
0 likes
to be honest no until now.. lol.. but still no i have to show respect
0 likes
Like others, I'd probably just say "no". I have, on occasion, found friends' partners attractive but never let that thought go too far.

(But, if they had an open relationship and I knew it and I knew the friend was cool with me being a part of it ... it goes from a "no" to a "maybe" depending on the friend, the wife, and the circumstances)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have swung with my best friend and his wife a couple of times before they got divorced. Since they got divorced we have had three ways with both the hubby and wife on different occasions.
Lurker
0 likes
Guy code unless asked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably so, my cock has no conscience when it gets into exciting situations. The brain also kicks off when I am aroused by a come hither look or attitude with positive possibilities.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have fucked my wife's best friend, years ago when my wife was my girlfriend and broke up with me. My now-wife then started dating another guy regularly and I developed a friends-with-benefits relationship with her best friend. Even though she had dumped me and was with someone else, my now-wife, got really pissed off when she found out. That told me that she still had feelings for me. So I played real hard to get when she tried to get me back. I made her work damn hard at that, which she did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say it's ok to WANT to fuck your friend's wife. It's not ok to ACTUALLY fuck your friend's wife.

If they invite you into their bedroom, then you get to go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ZigDust
I'd say it's ok to WANT to fuck your friend's wife. It's not ok to ACTUALLY fuck your friend's wife.

If they invite you into their bedroom, then you get to go for it.

THIS! =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

ANYTHING ELSE SHOULD get your ass kicked!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have the chance she wants it he knows and wants to watch just a matter of timing
0 likes
The idea that your best friend's wife is off limits makes the fantasy sexier, seeing as it's wrong.

I'm with the others though, ok to fantasise, not ok to fuck unless given the ok by friend (not friend's wife)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ooze_22
come on dude....everyone knows best friends wives/girlfriends are always off limits. unless you are asked to, stay away and you better stop thinking about it too before you ruin a good friendship

I agree.