Your friends husband

last reply
20 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello ladies. I asked a similar question to the guys but want to know what a lady would do? So have any of you fucked or would like to fuck one of your friends husbands or boyfriends?

I have a friend who has a pretty hot wife and one day while she was napping her tits were exposed and I could see them. Since then I've always wanted to fuck her.

So tell me ladies have you or would you fuck one of your friends husbands or boyfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I couldn't do that to a friend.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sure i would... if she asked me to, and she was there in the room, participating while i did. otherwise, no f'ing way.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Actually, I did earlier tonight, while she was fucking my boyfriend. I've done it with a couple other girlfriends in the past too, when they asked me to join them in a threesome.
Lurker
0 likes
I felt so very horny the first time a friend's husband tried to hit on me. I teased him for a few days before enjoying a series of truly amazing fucks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I think their friendship wouldn't be the same.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No I could never do that. Nor, would I want it done to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, not worth the hurt or ruining a friendship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Never. My friendships are too important to me to fuck around like that. I would never disrespect or betray my friends like that.
Lurker
0 likes
I would not ever want to have an affair with any of my friend's husbands, unless we were all doing something together. Never one on one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never do that to a friend, even if she was not a good friend. Well unless she suggested a threesome.

I have done many of my husbands friends that he brought home is that the same thing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
Not on purpose.

Sooo you accidentally fucked him?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, several.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nooooooooooooooo ok have a dad of a friend but he had lost his wife so i consider no problem besides he was good mmmmm

got close a few times with mates hubbys because of how ii dress or not as the case maybe and i say no, why spoil friendships. jelly xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I have done but only because she asked me to join them in a threesome.
I wouldn't do it just with him behind a friend's back.
Lurker
0 likes
I have fucked friends husbands and boyfriends before but only when they knew about and were ok with it.
Lurker
0 likes
No, friendship matters more.