Curious about what men really want.

last reply
25 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What do men really want from a woman? How do we make you feel appreciated, yet we don't always take the time to show it. What do you want to do as soon as you get home? Decompress, eat... What makes you feel good about the relationship?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well you are probably gonna get a lot of different answers on this one. If we are talking about the relationship i think most men like to feel needed, you know that they are the one of the most important people in your life. As soon as i get home i'd like to know that she missed me and that she wants some. But ultimately i think the best way to show to a guy that he's appreciated is sex. show a guy that he can satisfy you, that he's the one for you and that you actually want to have sex with him without finding excuses when he wants it, maybe even ask for it first and you won't have any problems. i think sex is the ultimate ego-boost for a guy, it tells him that you really want him and that you need him and you are not looking for anyone else. if he knows you are satisfied then he is too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ooze_22
Well you are probably gonna get a lot of different answers on this one. If we are talking about the relationship i think most men like to feel needed, you know that they are the one of the most important people in your life. As soon as i get home i'd like to know that she missed me and that she wants some. But ultimately i think the best way to show to a guy that he's appreciated is sex. show a guy that he can satisfy you, that he's the one for you and that you actually want to have sex with him without finding excuses when he wants it, maybe even ask for it first and you won't have any problems. i think sex is the ultimate ego-boost for a guy, it tells him that you really want him and that you need him and you are not looking for anyone else. if he knows you are satisfied then he is too

Thanks so much for the response! I'm really interested in different answers from a relationship standpoint.
Lurker
0 likes
Everyday isn't the same, so start by being receptive of the mood he's in. Some days a smile, a hug and a kiss are great ways to say I love you and I miss you when we're apart. Other days, like if you see the head down and a blank expression, smile but leave him alone for a bit; he probably needs to get something out of his mind. (Just think of it as I love you, but right now I need some alone time.)

Find a copy of "The John Wayne Credo" read it and assume that every bit of it is absolute BS! Because, REAL MEN can and sometimes DO or DON"T do most of the things on there! DO NOT expect him to live up to that impossible standard, because I can guarantee you that NO ONE CAN!

Great sex? Sure! How? You know him as an individual much better than we do. But, if you have questions about what he might prefer...ASK HIM! He'll love telling you (if he's smart) and IF you have preferences he NEEDS to know TELL HIM! Talk to him about his fantasies...AND YOURS! And TRUST HIM TO LOVE YOU. He WANTS to please you as much (maybe more) than you want to please him, don't just LET HIM, HELP HIM, with information. Your love life will be as good or bad as the two of you make it and communication is always the starting point.

Lastly, treat him with the same respect for his feelings and opinions you want him to show for yours. (A "loving gesture" from time to time like seeing to it that if he shovels snow there's a hot coffee or hot chocolate waiting for him when he comes back in. Cutting grass? Iced tea or lemonade. Wear those "special" panties or whatever for NO reason and no special occasion. Give HIM the spontaneous "I love you's" that you want FROM him. )
Lurker
0 likes
Without truth in honesty I cannot bare to have what I want, unless the forbidden fruit shares with a smile...all that is acceptable in my darken hall.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
A blow job. Or anal sex. Or both.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Nope, you're wrong. I want a prostate massage. Or a sandwich. Or both.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Nope, you're wrong. I want a prostate massage. Or a sandwich. Or both.

Nope.

A sandwich, with her butt serving as the plate, while getting a prostate massage, while taking her in the ass, while dressed up as Harley Quinn.

Her. No you. Unless dressing up as Harley is your thang.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Ooze_22

Seriously, this is actually a nice answer. Both the 'feeling needed' and 'sexual favors' are pretty accurate of what I would have said myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To feel wanted and sexy by a gorgeous nymphomaniac whose father owns a brewery :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

This is good too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman that welcomes me with a smile and interested in some of my things and shares hers with me so I can understand her passions. She shares my passion for sex and the many variations of ways to do it. Also likes some of the same books, movies, tv shows and events that I like, and shares hers so I can relate to her interests and hopefully have some degree of shared interest so we can be able to understand each other's individual interests & passions and to enjoy them together as much as possible. Allow me the some freedom for other interests and "friends" and I will also be happy to do the same for her. And lastly some shared sexual pleasures above and beyond every day, which can get so boring with jump me and cum quick sex. Be wiling to be a little adventuress in the relationship and not turn things down out right. Lastly, never stop stop seeking for ways to share life and pleasures together. And talk to each other so we know how we each feel...and listen without judgement or bias.8zXpUBERj0MJAwaw
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks to everyone who has responded. Your insight is so valuable and appreciated!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Lol.

When I was working and got home I wanted kick my shoes off, put on my board shorts and go for a walk on the beach with a cold beer.

Or a blow job and anal sex will do also.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want a woman that responds to what I do for her and does not assume all men are that considerate. A woman that want to enjoy the fun things in like with me and not think I am only in the marriage to do her bidding.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks for the responses guys!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the above have coverd it IMO, even the funny ones hold some truth as well. In my case I'm a very affectionate person and I like to receive it in return. Doesn't have to a bj and/or anal but just show that you care. Long story short my wife was recently reminded by a friend of hers, that I don't "have" to compliment her and show the affection that I do, just because I'm her husband. Apparently she had this misconception in her head for a while now (a few years)
Also turning him down when he wants sex can often be percieved as rejection more so then all the other crazy things in life that get in the way. Personally speaking sex is my outlet for stress and often clears my head. So if he's at a stressful point in time, take care of those needs and it will help with all the other stuff too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you again for your responses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A women who is adventitious, open minded, most importantly is creative when it comes to sex. With that anything is possible
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got one more! Not sure all of the above covered it! Don't assume that a guy knows how you feel sexually. Or other wise! Communicate what you want, don't assume he knows what you want!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wildgurl
What do men really want from a woman? How do we make you feel appreciated, yet we don't always take the time to show it. What do you want to do as soon as you get home? Decompress, eat... What makes you feel good about the relationship?

A Uni class of Co-eds once asked me, "Doc? What is your favorite kind of eyes?" I answered, "Eyes that look at me with love in them."
If a woman looks at me lovingly and accordingly stands by me,
I will give her the world.
Lurker
0 likes
It's really nice - and rare I'm afraid - when a woman let's you know she's actually happy to see you. And not just so you can perform some task for her (e.g, take the garbage out, go to the store for her,etc). A smile, a kiss, a light touch. It's nice just to feel your lady enjoys your company.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's nice to come home to a warm hug, smile and a kiss. A welcome home, and that you missed me. Let me love you both mentally as well as physically and open up to me on how I can best achieve that. Be my best friend, take interest in the things I like, join me in activities I enjoy. Console me when I need it, and guide me when I'm lost. Let me be close to you, let me be your rock. Let me know you can't bare to live a life without me. And let me do the same for you and return the favor in its entirety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wildgurl

------
There's a comedian out there, I can't remember his name, but his said men aren't complicated, "we want a beer and a naked lady." He went on to say "a guy can have a really bad but he gets to see a tit, he thinks he's had a good day."

Seriously, though what guys often want is more the absence of things, such as "drama." Nothing is a turn off more than getting overly emotional about some slight real or imagined. (If the guy says "those jeans are tight." He doesn't necessarily mean you are fat. It might mean he does want other guys looking at your hot ass).

Also be punctual. If you were meeting the President of the United States, you would be on time wouldn't you? Treat your guy like he is "King" (or President) and don't keep him waiting. In all cultures "inferiors" are made to wait. Don't give reason to make him feel inferior.

Don't swear -- well not much at least. If you don't swear, he is more apt to treat you as lady, not as a sailor.

Pick up the check every third or fourth date. (Why not split the check? Friends split checks. Your man is more than a friend.)
Lurker
0 likes
i want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooong...

jacket.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is the first woman who said to me, "I want your cock in me now." She's direct. That's the way I like it.