Prolific Writer
0 likes
What is your most favorite sexual act.

Please only one thing.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I can indulge in oral sex, anal, cumplay, bondage and many other things, but my favorite act is and will always be... fucking a pussy (in many different positions).
Lurker
0 likes
69 her on top
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had to think about this as it varies but the one I enjoy the most is being fucked with her on top, lying over but not on me, so that I can see her sliding up and down on my cock while her tits are hanging in my face.
Lurker
0 likes
Eating pussy. Honest.
0 likes
Actually having sex (which has eluded me for some time for a variety of reason).

However, you wanted a specific act, so I'd say intercourse in either missionary or cowgirl (but that could change with the day, the woman, and the Bank of Canada prime lending rate).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That point at which my cock is first totally encased in a hot, wet, throbbing pussy. Nothing can possibly compare!
colin123
0 likes
I love to cum in and on my wifes pussy and then lick and suck her clean while she gets off.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Shooting a grape off the tip of an erect cock with a bb gun.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

That I have to see
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a hard one - I love them all - probably the one I do most - oral sex with my girlfriend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Giving myself completely to him....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Watching how fast Rachel can run when she misses
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being on top so I can watch his reactions, the look on his face just as he cums priceless
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I sincerely love to give oral, smell of her while she is getting wetter is the most erotic aroma, and her moans are the fastest things to get me hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My cock engulfed to the hilt in a warm wet pussy. Watching her tits bounce and her head thrown back in ecstacy is just icing on the cake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rimming my wife. If she let me I bet fucking her beautiful ass would be #1 (right after I rimmed her of course)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a lesbian it can only be one thing and that is to give her oral and have her reach orgasm.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get off on getting my Woman off. I love eating pussy, I love watching from my pov how she builds up to her orgasm, the contractions around my fingers as I slowly finger her wetness while I suck on her clit. Finally, tasting her cum as she tips over the edge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice long session of foreplay building to a climax or two, or three
Lurker
0 likes
when she tells me to cum after I've made her cum two or three times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love giving and receiving oral!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going down orally on a woman
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex - watching her at the heights of squirming, to the point of begging me to stop. And, a reverse cow girl position, I love the ass and being able to cuddle from behind.