My wife's best friend

last reply
6 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So my wife and I have been married for a little over 2 years. I have had great sex with other women but for some reason our sex is not that great. I don't know why its like that but sometimes I have to force myself to have sex with her because she wants it. Anyway, she has a friend that I find very attractive, but my wife knows that I have a desire to fuck the friend. How do I improve our sexual relationship so I don't keep wanting the friend? The friend is more my type, slinder, brunette, and amazing ass... I am extremely confused.... Thanks
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Why did you marry a chick you don't like fucking.........

If you're attracted to her friend, learning to like fucking your wife isn't gonna change that.......

This will all end in tears.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just for the sake of clarity, is your wife's friend male or female?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Txsportsman2010
So my wife and I have been married for a little over 2 years. I have had great sex with other women but for some reason our sex is not that great. I don't know why its like that but sometimes I have to force myself to have sex with her because she wants it. Anyway, she has a friend that I find very attractive, but my wife knows that I have a desire to fuck the friend. How do I improve our sexual relationship so I don't keep wanting the friend? The friend is more my type, slinder, brunette, and amazing ass... I am extremely confused.... Thanks

That sentence In bold up there. Ever consider that might be one of the reasons your sex life isn't so good? WTF? have you been drooling over her friend in front of your wife?

TALK TO HER about it. You might find she doesn't think it's very good either.

Exactly WHY did you marry her? Have you ever thought about trying to improve your sex life with your wife? Games, toys etc. it takes two people to have sex remember? Well, at least two. Instead of putting so much effort thinking how you can fuck people other than your wife, perhaps you could give a thought about how to fix it. That's if you want to stay married. You don't sound really interested if you ask me.
0 likes
Having been married to a man who never wanted sex with me

I feel your wifes pain

So get out before u have a baby or get help

See my husband didn't love me just wanted a home and kids

He is a great man but this ruined our kids life because I was so angry for so long

Sex is marriage when u take those vows it means love and sex

But know this..don't throw away your marriage for a fantasy

And the grass is so not greener when u are free

Talk to her..that was GREAT advice
Lurker
0 likes
You can't stop yourself wanting the friend. Clearly, yours is an unhappy marriage. If I was your wife, I would hate you. You have to force yourself to have sex with her? That is TERRIBLE. She deserves better! My god! Tell her EXACTLY how you feel. If she doesn't kick you out, kick yourself out. This is not going to end in some wonderful MFF action. You need to figure out your priorities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

He is a great man but this ruined our kids life because I was so angry for so long

An angry mom because she isn't getting fucked has by no means ruined your kid's life. Please remove that from your vocabulary for both yours and your kid's sakes. It is unfair and unproductive mindset for all involved. People grow up and have great lives in spite of a lot worse than that. I promise you.