virgin

last reply
11 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am unfortunately a 20 year old virgin. I was wondering what your guys opinion on sleeping with a virgin. Do you try to avoid it or do you find it exotic\sexy I'm not sure of the right wording. Also what if I ended up being bad?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's every man's fantasy and worst nightmare, unless you are willing to be very slow and very gentle. If the lady is thoroughly aroused, it can be an amazing experience. But one must take it slowly.
Lurker
0 likes
to me it matters very little. we were all virgins once, there's nothing wrong with it. find someone who really cares for you and respects you, but do that for any sexual partner, not just your first.
Lurker
0 likes
oh, and don't worry about being bad. learning what you like, what you're good at, what your partner likes, etc. is half the fun. the right person will take pleasure in helping you learn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jenifer70
I am unfortunately a 20 year old virgin.

I lost my virginity when I was 21 so I don't really see a problem with not yet having had sex at 20.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Having taken a couple of cherries in my life (and foolishly declining one wonderful offer I now REGRET declining ) I'll address the last part of your question first. There is no such thing as "BAD" nookie! They are ALL GOOD! Some are BETTER but they are ALL GOOD!

To BE "better" I have two suggestions, one is to improve your foreplay skills by reading up on some of the other threads here (like giving a good blow job) and maybe "practice" on a dildo or a hot dog.BrUs1whS5uoo50CD or maybe Another is...RELAX AND ENJOY! There will be SOME nervousness on your part but performance anxiety will be more of a hinderance to being "good" than simply enjoying what you're doing, doing your best at it and ASKING "Do you like it this way? Or, would you rather I do it differently?"

Other than that, all I can say is that the "guy" in question SHOULD feel HONORED that you WANT HIM to BE your very first. After all, you will be giving him some that you will ONLY GIVE ONCE! So, no I have NO "preference". A virgin IS as a lover what HER lover helps her TO BE, just like any other woman. They simply REQUIRE a different approach as it IS a "first time" experience and some nervousness is to be expected.

I hope that helps you to relax and get full enjoyment out of YOUR first time.8hMrSBtFS6m1hbVk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You will find the right man who is honest and prepared to make the experience pleasurable for you. Just be honest and upfront and you will know. There are enough men out there that will help. The key is to take your time and enjoy.

Your wrote "I am unfortunately a 20 year old virgin."
One other approach you could look at is "I am fortunately a 20 year old virgin, I now have the maturity to indulge myself full in the erotic, sexual experience of first time sex with a partner who will take the time to explore this pleasure with me.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had half a dozen or more virgins, most when I was very young and almost a vergin myself. Those were not my best experiences by a long shot, as I didn't have a clue. Good sex usually takes time, you need to find out what you both like.
But don't ever think that because you are a virgin it may be bad sex, that is bullshit. Pick the right guy - very important. He should be over the moon that you chose to give him something that is only to be given once.
Read my "Out of the Blue story", that will let you know how amazingly lucky I felt, when making love to a virgin at 35.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyday before fucking I am a virgin ooop's there goes that little piggy flying past lol lol jelly xxx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah, we were all virgins once. I think being with a virgin would be very romantic... just like it was with my wife. I'd like to do it all over again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never slept with a virgin. The thought excites me. Would be nice to teach a girl all about sex from scratch.