Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing our "This is Hardcore" Story Competition, $200 First Prize!

last reply
131 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
A fantastic $200 First Prize awaits the winner of this competition.

We wish to push writers and their characters, to their limits with this one.

Competition Theme

Think of your favourite Triple-X tryst that would scorch most vanilla sensibilities. Stories like these are intense and raw and may fill a sexual niche that’s not to everyone’s taste.

This may include rough sex, gagging, gangbangs, double-penetration, choking play, ass-to-mouth, watersports, messy cum-play, snowballing, anal play, enemas, cbt, face-sitting, fisting or similar practices.

Stories for this competition should be under 10K words and contain one or more edgy sexual elements that puts the focus on the Hardcore and successfully melds the ‘deep and dirty’ with ‘the erotic’.

Please note, stories must abide by our acceptable content policy here. In a nutshell, anything legal, between consenting adults, should be fine, but please check the rules before putting fingers to keyboard.

Full competition details can be found, by clicking the image below:

Good luck, and have fun!

Nicola
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Me: "What about a bathtub full of baked beans?"

Nicola: "That's not very hardcore, is it?"

Me: "What about a bathtub full of chilli sauce?"

Nicola: "I worry about you sometimes..."

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
I can't wait to see what people come up with. This should make for some interesting and naughty reading.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
*Begins work on 'Pickle: Reloaded'*

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Did someone say... Hardcore??

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
This should be fun. If I can come up with an idea, I may even enter. It's been a long while since I've done a hardcore story.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I just felt a shock!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Let me know if anyone wants a copy...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Echelon

me me me!

Please check out my stories. <3
Chuckanator
0 likes
Wow! I'll pass on this one since I don't know half those terms, but looking forward to reading what all these deviant minds come up with.

Cbt? Snowballing? Don't have a clue.

Enemas? Ewww

Wait! That might be a story theme. A new reporter for a local news paper gets an assignment to write a piece on the sexual practices in LA. Problem is that she has had just one sexual relationship in her life. Her BF is not so keen on this assignment, so she jumps in with both feet, as to speak. Not knowing where to start she decides to look in the classified adds.

Hmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And here I am working on a story I was hoping to make gritty and rough. Heh. Well there's a slice of luck.

Shit, that means I have to actually try to make it good, now? Fuck...
A poetry selection!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love if someone could include figging into one of the stories.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Echelon

I'd like a copy please. Gonna take a stab at a story on figging!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This one seems pretty damn irresistible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@ Lupus: and meet the deadline...that's the difficult bit, sweetie!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Lupus
And here I am working on a story I was hoping to make gritty and rough. Heh. Well there's a slice of luck.

Shit, that means I have to actually try to make it good, now? Fuck...

As if all your stories aren't good. Look at all your RR's and other badges. You silly boy.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I know I already posted a comment, but...

I'm curious, how do you figure out what kind of Competition you're going to do? Who decides? How do you think of new ones each time.

Just wondering.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It's on, bitch.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ParMach

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

It's on, bitch.

Looks like you're goin' down (on me), Kittygirl! ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Looks like you're goin' down (on me), Kittygirl! ;)

Gonna look something like this, Blondie.

Don't say I didn't warn your ass.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Ahhhh. I wasn't going to enter anyway, and can't, as I literally have 3 stories floating in my brain (all of which will catapult into multi-part pieces) but this makes me feel like I win regardless.

*hint, just to be a bitch, is that one of them is a sequel to someone's 1st cherry popping lush story.*

A hardcore story. A duel between 'the blondes.' Winner fucking chicken dinner. Been starving from something new from both of yous.

Quote by ParMach

Is that were you insert fig newtons into some not so nice places?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Ahhhh. I wasn't going to enter anyway, and can't, as I literally have 3 stories floating in my brain (all of which will catapult into multi-part pieces) but this makes me feel like I win regardless.

*hint, just to be a bitch, is that one of them is a sequel to someone's 1st cherry popping lush story.*

A hardcore story. A duel between 'the blondes.' Winner fucking chicken dinner. Been starving from something new from both of yous.

I call Chickenshit. You don't enter, I will beat you senseless and then piss in your mouth while you're out cold. Word.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I call Chickenshit. You don't enter, I will beat you senseless and then piss in your mouth while you're out cold. Word.

Gimme a story idea and I'll half ass it the day before the competition closes like I usually do.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Gimme a story idea and I'll half ass it the day before the competition closes like I usually do.

Didn't she just give you one?

Looking forward to read this entries, good luck all!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Gonna look something like this, Blondie.

Don't say I didn't warn your ass.

OK, ok, I'll concede... concede that you do look good in those blue shorts, Kittygirl.

And MrMartigan - "piss in your mouth" and "half ass"... there's your Hardcore storyline! Write it - no excuses!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by She

Didn't she just give you one?

Looking forward to read this entries, good luck all!

Yea. And it disturbed me. Greatly.
Lurker
0 likes
WELL DAMN! I wish I'd known this was coming BEFORE Sheri and I submitted my first one, as I'm sure that previously submitted stories will NOT be eligible. Oh well, I guess it's time to crank the perversion meter to high again.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
WELL DAMN! I wish I'd known this was coming BEFORE Sheri and I submitted my first one, as I'm sure that previously submitted stories will NOT be eligible. Oh well, I guess it's time to crank the perversion meter to high again.

Co-authored stories are not eligible. smile

https://www.lushstories.com/competitions/standard-rules.aspx