Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please do not post pictures or memes with anyone UNDER 18!

last reply
16 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I keep seeing this happening. (This includes memes)

Please do not upload images of children (under 18) anywhere on site.

Nicola, can you put a reminder up maybe, please ? I don't know.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Please report anything that looks questionable to a moderator.

Thank you.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
While I do agree that pictures of children don't belong anywhere on the site, it's really important to gauge intent.

When it comes to memes and generally funny or even inspirational pictures, people just want to share them. Unless it's something that's just flat out inappropriate and/or illegal, I've never detected any malicious intent behind it, and it really is an honest mistake. When people post them, I think they don't have the nature of the site in mind when sharing, which again, is an honest mistake.

As Liz already pointed out, feel free to report anything you may see that you find inappropriate. And yes, the rules do dictate that no pictures of children are allowed on the site, so they'll be removed.

But before you get yourself too worked up, look at the picture in context. Report it, and life goes on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
While I do agree that pictures of children don't belong anywhere on the site, it's really important to gauge intent.

When it comes to memes and generally funny or even inspirational pictures, people just want to share them. Unless it's something that's just flat out inappropriate and/or illegal, I've never detected any malicious intent behind it, and it really is an honest mistake. When people post them, I think they don't have the nature of the site in mind when sharing, which again, is an honest mistake.

As Liz already pointed out, feel free to report anything you may see that you find inappropriate. And yes, the rules do dictate that no pictures of children are allowed on the site, so they'll be removed.

But before you get yourself too worked up, look at the picture in context. Report it, and life goes on.

So either all minor pictures should be removed or not.
Intent doesn't matter, it's still a minor and goes against TOS.

Would any parents here want their kids photos posted here?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Please report anything that looks questionable to a moderator.

Thank you.

I do. You're welcome, cause it bugs me a lot.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

So either all minor pictures should be removed or not.
Intent doesn't matter, it's still a minor and goes against TOS.

Would any parents here want their kids photos posted here?

I'm not doing the back and forth thing.

Did I not just say that all pictures of minors will be removed, regardless of intent?

I simply suggested you look at things within context for your own sake to prevent you from getting too worked up over an honest mistake.

People share memes and other funny/inspirational pics of kids all over the internet. People who share such pictures here feel like it's harmless because they, in fact, mean no harm. I'm not saying that means the pictures are allowed, because they are not. I'm just saying, use your own personal judgement before you get too upset.

So I will reiterate: Report them when you see them, and they will be removed. Most likely it's an honest mistake, and not meant to be crass, and therefore shouldn't warrant much thought beyond being reported.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
bumping this up again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just curious.

What about fictional people?
"You can't stop perfection" - Meng Hao (character, main character)
0 likes
Quote by cdlsf
Just curious.

What about fictional people?

The rules are pretty clear. No one under 18 in pics. So those hot underage anime girls are out, too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

The rules are pretty clear. No one under 18 in pics. So those hot underage anime girls are out, too.

Well, my question wasn't exactelly about nudity-> "including memes". Anyway, seems like I've got an answer, thank you.
"You can't stop perfection" - Meng Hao (character, main character)
Lurker
0 likes
Reminder
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by IAMLOVE
I keep seeing this happening. (This includes memes)

Please do not upload images of children (under 18) anywhere on site.

Nicola, can you put a reminder up maybe, please ? I don't know.

Pictures of children under the age of 18 are allowed... it depends on the context. Personally I agree they shouldn't be but they are.

Like you I have forgotten this at one time... when posting a joke!... nothing sexual or anything. A polite removal and unofficial warning followed and I sought clarification.
Basically the clarification is that the Mods decide if the pic is in context and if it is it is ok.
So when in doubt consult a Mod.

Probably better not to bother posting anything with an under 18yo in it is just my advice to myself.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Not quite true... they are allowed within certain guidelines.. best described as context.
If you are offended in anyway report it and let the Mods decide is the advice I give myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fritz2011

Fritz was under 18 (in human years) when I used him as my avatar. Should I pull him off here?

giggles... .... noooo I think he's ok [bh]
Lurker
0 likes
This thread should be called "Please do not post pictures of anyone that APPEARS to be under 18". There is no way of determining a person's exact age by appearance alone. The only way would be to see a birth certificate or drivers license.

Just because somebody looks to be 18 or over doesn't mean to say they are.