Login

Sex and Scentsuality

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'd be interested to hear male opinions on fragrances during intimate times.

I always shower with a vanilla or almond scented gel, my moisturiser is vanilla, and so is my perfume. Do you prefer the lass to wear only her own skin when having sex, or is scented moisturiser okay? I'm guessing gentle perfume might be too much? I wear that on my neck and wrists, but the moisturiser all over.

I'd be grateful to know your preferences. Thank you.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I strongly dislike scents that are overly strong, such as dessert smells. Something light and feminine is always preferable but her natural smells are just fine as well. Feel free to experiment with lotions and soaps, just don't overdo it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
Same rule as with scents any other time. Little to none. I have a rather sensitive olfactory system and even a moderately strong scent can bother me. Now, something fairly mild like the almond and vanilla you mention might not be a problem. I'd have to have a sniff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a fan of sexy scents, just don't make it over-bearing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a bush bloke I prefer the real human scent. Call it weird but a girl sweaty from a hard days work has one of the sexiest scents a man can every experience.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
I strongly dislike scents that are overly strong, such as dessert smells. Something light and feminine is always preferable but her natural smells are just fine as well. Feel free to experiment with lotions and soaps, just don't overdo it.

Totally agree.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===