1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do Girls actually like anal or do you just do it to make him happy
Lurker
0 likes
I think there have been a few posts about this. I like it because it does make him happy. Would I demand it if he didn't like doing it? Probably not. There is more to it than regular fucking. Preparation is different, plus there is no natural lube there so that has to be taken in to consideration. Plus sometimes (for me anyway) it doesn't work. Sometimes it hurts too much. Other times, it works perfectly! It can be extremely erotic for me, when everything works. When it doesn't.... it is a real pain in the butt!

Anal Anxiety story by Cyndy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do it with the special guy in my life, i do it because we BOTH find it sexy, exciting, and intimate. i trust him 200% he helps me relax and we both love mmmm jelly xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trust....patience....intimacy....completely......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it as a way to show my devotion and submission to him. That way he knows I'm his. It's not that I enjoy it as honestly it's rather painful and uncomfortable for me but I understand what he gets out of it and do it for him.
Lurker
0 likes
Only tried it once so far, but I loved it
Lurker
0 likes
I ask for it, he puts his finger in there to make me happy biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Just to make him happy?
Oh no....its to make us both happy! My only complaint is I don't get it enough!
Lurker
0 likes
At first I only did it to make guys happy but the more I did it the more I grew to actually loving it and asking for it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! Ever since the first time my Master gently introduced me to it. At first with his fingers, he was so clever at making me want it so bad I begged for his cock deep inside there. I am a enthusiastic supporter.