last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Thank You Nicola

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there, hope you have a great day xo

LOL my sons card says " Mum, I Love you so much, Understand I love you. Mum your cooking is the best. My special mum. You are the Best and I love you"

The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
We don't celebrate Mother's Day until May, but Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the UK!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Mother's Day to all the UK moms. Wishing you all a lovely day....xo

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Mothers day! smile heart
Mazztastic
0 likes

Apart from being loaded with the cold, I've had a good one!

Hope all the UK mums have too!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

LOL!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Apart from being loaded with the cold, I've had a good one!

Hope all the UK mums have too!

I don't find Frankie Boyle funny, big, or clever. Except for the funny and clever bit

My mother was delighted with the roast pork offering, with braised red cabbage (cider reduction with caraway seeds), potatoes, and all the usual trimmings.

It's nice being back in the UK for some things . Oh, I did have a fire going in the kitchen, a must when it's 4°c outside.
Mazztastic
0 likes
My two made me breakfast in bed (which I don't like, I HATE crumbs in the bed!!!) still, I didn't mind today!!

Just hung out with the kids, baking and stuff... I also discovered that you can buy honey and ginger "lemsips" which are surprisingly palatable....

Now thinking I might have a medicinal beer smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
My elderly mum loved her card I'd spent ages choosing and her bouquet of freesias and roses. I agonised over it his year, as the flower company I use normally do her wedding bouquet colours, but they have re-jigged their range a little and the girl I got on the phone was on her second day at the job and was getting horribly flustered. So I had to compromise!! Was so relieved she liked the results!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Mother's Day
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Mother's Day to all the UK mums didn't know the day was different from moms day here in USA
Hope enjoyed the day and had great memories from this day