Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are your favorite mixed drink recipes?

last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes

Here are some of mine...

SIMPLE MINT JULEP
Ingredients

2 ½ oz. Maker’s Mark bourbon whiskey
6 large mint leaves
1 Tbsp. simple syrup

Combine the mint and simple syrup in a glass and muddle until aromatic. Put mixture in the bottom of a julep cup or Collins glass. Fill the cup up halfway with crushed ice. Add bourbon. Fill the cup up to the top with more crushed ice. Garnish with more mint and serve with a straw.

GEORGIA PEACH SLUSHY
Ingredients

12 mint leaves
3 fresh Georgia peaches, sliced and frozen overnight
juice from ½ a lemon
1 cup black tea bourbon
basil leaves
Preparation

Slice peaches and freeze overnight (can used packaged frozen peaches for easy preparation). In a food processor, add frozen peach slices, mint leaves, lemon juice, simple syrup, and bourbon. Blend, adding ice, until a slushy consistency forms. Scoop slush into glasses. Garnish with basil and peaches. Serve immediately.

BEULAH’S SPIKED SWEET TEA
Ingredients

1.75 oz. Evan Williams bourbon whiskey
1 oz. PAMA pomegranate liqueur
2 oz. black tea
5 oz. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. diced peaches
1 mint sprig
1 peach slice

In a mixing glass, combine lemon juice and peaches. Gently muddle until peaches break up. Next add whiskey, simple syrup, black tea, and ice. Shake until well chilled. Fill a Collins glass with crushed ice and strain over ice. Top with liqueur. Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint and a slice of peach.

SOUR SHINE
Ingredients

1.5 oz. Georgia Moonshine
1 oz. lemon juice
.5 oz. simple syrup
1 lemon twist
Preparation

Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake. Strain into a Collins glass and garnish with a lemon twist.

LONG ISLAND TEA

Ingredients
1/2 fluid ounce vodka
1/2 fluid ounce rum
1/2 fluid ounce gin
1/2 fluid ounce tequila
1/2 fluid ounce triple sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
1 fluid ounce sweet and sour mix
1 fluid ounce cola, or to taste
1 lemon slice

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sour mix over ice; cover and shake. Pour cocktail into a Collins or hurricane glass; top with splash of cola for color. Garnish with a lemon slice.

OLD FASHIONED
Ingredients
4.5 ounces of Makers Mark or Jim Beam bourbon whiskey
2 dashes Angostura bitters
1 sugar cube
Few dashes plain water

Place sugar cube in old fashioned glass and saturate with bitters, add a dash of plain water.
Shake gently until dissolved.
Fill the glass with ice cubes and add whiskey.
Garnish with orange slice, and a cocktail cherry.

JACK AND COKE
Ingredients
1/2 glass of Jack Daniels Bourbon whiskey
1.2 glass of Coca Cola
3 cubes of ice

ABSOLUTE STRESS
1 fluid ounce vodka
1 fluid ounce dark rum
1 fluid ounce peach schnapps
1 fluid ounce orange juice 1 fluid ounce cranberry juice

In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, rum, peach liqueur, orange juice and cranberry juice. Shake well. Pour over ice in a tall glass and garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry.

GIN MARTINI
Ingredients
1 ounce dry vermouth
4 ounces gin

Fill a metal shaker with cracked ice. Pour in the dry vermouth, stir briefly, and strain out (this may be discarded). Add 4 ounces gin. Stir briskly for about 10 seconds, strain into chilled cocktail glass, and garnish

VODKA MARTINI
1 ounce dry vermouth
4 ounces vodka

Pour in the dry vermouth into a chilled glass, shake and pour away excess vermouth. Add 4 ounces vodka and shake gently for about 10 seconds, strain into chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with an olive or lemon twist and add ice.

BLOODY MARY
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup ice cubes
1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
3/4 cup spicy V8 juice
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1 dash Tabasco sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 stalk celery
2 stuffed green olives

BOILERMAKER
Pour a chilled mug full of your favorite beer, ice cold, and drop in a shot glass of bourbon.

ALABAMA SLAMMER
3/4 oz. amaretto
3/4 oz. vodka
3/4 oz. Southern Comfort
3/4 oz. sloe gin
grenadine
orange juice

Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Shake, strain over ice into a cocktail glass.

Enjoy any of these with a great cigar. I would suggest an expensive cigar from Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic or a Perez-Carillo from Miami, but now that the USA is opening relations with Cuba, try a fine Cuban cigar.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Here is another thread in the Gourmet Forum found on page 2 that has some .... Mixology Recipes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Happy St-Patrick's Day!

I just came back from an Irish pub and had a few fun Irish drinks... sorry if I sound a little drunk. And yes, I have some Irish ancestry.

First I had two Irish Car Bombs, what a fun drink to have:

Then I had a few awesome shooters, namely:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well it rather depends on my mood/location/occasion. For a good St Pat's day shot I like a liquid cocaine. Now there are a number of versions for this shot but my favorite is 1/3 shots of each jager, goldschlager and rumple minze. I'll warn you folks this is a shot best left to seasoned pro's. My girl and I have on several occasions enjoyed putting several guys half our age on their lips and then gotten them cabs home.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
My fav: Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini

Ingredients:
1 cup ice cubes
1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger chocolate vodka
1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger cherry vodka
1/2 fluid ounce grenadine syrup
1 fluid ounce creme de cacao
1 fluid ounce half-and-half
1 dash chocolate syrup
1 maraschino cherry
1 chocolate kiss candy

Directions:
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in chocolate and cherry vodkas, grenadine, creme de cacao, half-and-half, and chocolate syrup. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with maraschino cherry and chocolate kiss, and serve.

I like to drizzle the glass with chocolate first and put whipped cream on it with shaved chocolate.
? A True Story ?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Here are so0me of mine...

You are a true to the bone Southerner.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Drop 3-4 ice cubes into a "mixed drink" glass, add one shot of Kahlua and fill with vodka! Voila! One Black Russian! 4-5 of them later, don't be surprised if when you stand up, the floor kisses you in the mouth!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
My fav: Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini

Haha, this is almost a dessert more than it is a cocktail.

But yeah, even myself enjoy those 'dessert drinks' at times, that's why I enjoy drinking Irish cream in the late evening; it's very soothing and relaxing, and I pretty much savor it like a dessert. I usually prefer 'cream based' drinks however, as opposed to fruity/sugary ones.

Aside from simply drinking Irish cream on the rocks, I also enjoy mixing these drinks in the late evening:

Note: You can also use Irish cream instead of regular cream to mix your White Russian.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
And this is also a fun 'dessert shooter' to create, the Blowjob. It's very easy to make but also rather sophisticated, perfect for when you're receiving guests (or when you want to impress a girl). With these layered shooters it's always recommended to use a spoon to pour the ingredients gently, so that they don't mix together. You're also supposed to drink it without your hands (as shown in the video below).

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Another tasty shooter, the B-52. You can even layer the top with a tiny amount of rum to create a flaming B-52. Once again, fun, sophisticated and perfect to impress your guests. It's also recommended to use Grand Marnier as your triple sec to create B-52s, because it's lighter than other ones (eg. Cointreau) and easier to layer.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
A few other drinks I enjoy:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
And more occasionally, I can also enjoy these:

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Haha, this is almost a dessert more than it is a cocktail.

I know.iY5y1rOdziMp2Yi1 It's sort of embarrassing. Other than wine, everything I like is actually considered desert drinks. I like my sweetness and liquor well stirred.

Here's one that looks more edgy, but it's sweet too. Of course, when I load it down with cherries it sort of loses that effect.

Cherry Vodka Sour.

Ingredients:
3 fluid ounces vodka
3 fluid ounces sweet and sour mix
1 tablespoon cherry grenadine syrup

Directions:
1. Stir together vodka, sweet and sour mix, and grenadine in an 8 ounce glass. Fill with ice.

In the words of one of my best party-girlfriends, "Is that all you are going to drink, those expensive ass candy drinks?" My answer is always yes, and I'll work it off tomorrow at the gym.2bX7gqCeUvdr2UwW
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Electric Canadians
These are dangerous. They taste like chocolate milk. After 3, I'm feeling pretty good. After 6, and I have issues walking straight.

1oz rye whiskey
1oz kahlua (or some other coffee liqueur)
6oz milk

Pour over ice.
Dangerous, I tell ya! But oh so yummy.
Lurker
0 likes
Southern comfort coke and 1 IceCube
Lurker
0 likes
A Flaming Dr. Pepper
A tall glass of bud light
in a shot glass you put Rootbeer Schnapps on the bottom, and top it off with Rum 151 proof, Light the rum on fire, drop the shot glass into the beer and slam it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beer mixed with nothing.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes
Bloody Mary
Red headed slut
Jack and coke
Rum and coke
Electric lemonade
Lurker
0 likes