Okay... this is hardcore!

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Batman vs Darth Vader!

Who would win in a one-on-one duel? Make your choice and watch this video to find out:

0 likes
Without watching, I'll pick Vader, though Bruce would give him a run for his money to be sure. The Force would likely give Vader enough of an edge over the utility belt.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Gah!!! And I thought this was going to be about cats!!!! *sulks* ;)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Without watching, I'll pick Vader, though Bruce would give him a run for his money to be sure. The Force would likely give Vader enough of an edge over the utility belt.

To be fair, although I'm a big Batman supporter, I also believe that Darth Vader would win this fight. That said, Superman has superpowers that are much more powerful than the Force and Batman was able to kick his ass a few times. The thing is, Batman is one clever motherfucker and he probably could have the upper hand with some prior preparation, for example by studying his enemy's weaknesses and coming up with a plan of attack.

I like how these fights are represented/choreographed though, they definitely show the strengths/weaknesses of the characters (for example how Batman was smart enough to steal a lightsaber and disable Vador's suit).

By the way, the victor is determined by the votes of people: Darth Vader received 53% of votes, Batman received 47%.

Here's another one: Gandalf vs Darth Vador. Cast your vote!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Beware of...

Lurker
0 likes
Fuck that lot. I reckon The Hulk would iron them all out.

Gandalf would be walking away with his tail between his legs and his stick up his arse.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Super Cow!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

That said, Superman has superpowers that are much more powerful than the Force and Batman was able to kick his ass a few times. The thing is, Batman is one clever motherfucker and he probably could have the upper hand with some prior preparation, for example by studying his enemy's weaknesses and coming up with a plan of attack.

Oh, true, but most of those times he also had the "power of plot" on his side which happens a lot in comics. The winner is the one that the plot dictates should win.

You see this in superhero power scaling a lot. You can have the Hulk barely beating Cap in one storyline and then have him one shotting Galactus in the next.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by squiffy
Gandalf would be walking away with his tail between his legs and his stick up his arse.

Gandalf actually defeated a Balrog, remember?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Oh, true, but most of those times he also had the "power of plot" on his side which happens a lot in comics. The winner is the one that the plot dictates should win.

You see this in superhero power scaling a lot. You can have the Hulk barely beating Cap in one storyline and then have him one shotting Galactus in the next.

Haha, true. But then again, just about any 'hero' has the power of plot. Bruce Willis (aka John McClane) was able to neutralize 5 terrorist plots in only 2 decades. Even him could probably defeat Superman, haha.