being watched

last reply
207 replies
24.6k views
0 watchers
8 likes
colin123
0 likes
My wife has said she loves the idea that she is being watched while having sex, does that appeal to anyone else ?.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I too love it when I am being watched, makes it much more exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it also. I wonder just how many woman do love it. My Robb loves to watch me, from time to time. With a friend or at Swing party or best yet with a total stranger.

My Orgasms are so intense I am sure my eyeballs spin. However, I have no interest in watching you . I know I am very strange.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I'm a total show-off! I love being watched while I'm having sex, just like I love others seeing me nude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree, being watched is such a big turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
it all depends on yr wife .. giggles... and whether u fall out of the tree or not .. biggrin

you could hide in my closet with the other 'watchers' ... giggles

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
We regularly enjoy our sex with others present and always enjoy being with company during our pleasures. .
Its often it can be the beginning of good a three way.
My gf and I have agreed that there be no closed doors in the apartment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my x wife wanted to watch me with a man and I would have loved it if we had known one at that time. divorced now, but I still love the idea of being watched while doing sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love being watched and watching. There have been so many places, the beach and hot tub in Jamaica, a glass elevator at a hotel in San Francisco. It's so erotic. Best Julee
0 likes
Not to sound perverted but I'd like to watch you ladies :P
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, when we were living in an apartment my boyfriend at the time and I spent a sunny afternoon on the roof, with others there. Intimate kisses led to intimate acts.
No one said a word. It was great!
Lurker
0 likes
I had to add this to my previous post. A close male friend and I were driving to SF for a two day seminar. It was a long drive and the conversation turned to sex. Our talk became very sexy, he told me his biggest fantasy was getting oral sex from a naked woman going up the freeway at 70 MPH. I told him mine was being fucked in a hotel window that could be seen from the street. I told him I will fulfill his fantasy if he fulfills mine so we agreed. I pulled off my top and bra (we were in his 911 Targa and I couldn't get my jeans off),I leaned over unzipped his pants and slid his stone hard cock into my mouth and we both were really enjoying ourselves as were the passing truck drivers.
As his concentration was divided between driving and having his cock sucked, which he tells me I am very good at, he couldn't cum.
We got to the hotel and both of us wanted to fuck so badly that as soon as we got to our room we almost ripped each others clothes off. He pushed me against the 2d floor window and fucked me with my nipples against the glass, I was moaning and almost screaming and hoped someone below looked upwards.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, yes, yes. Exhibitionism is my favourite sport.
Lurker
0 likes
Why not! It certainly can be extremely stimulating, once you can drop the inhibitions and not be self conscious. That can always be a detraction.
How about doing it for a demonstration?: Anal Anxiety, Part Two by Cyndy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mmmmmm . . .I LOVE being watched.
But I love watching as well.
Lurker
0 likes
i seem to have a peeping Tom stalker as a neighbor, he can see into my bathroom and has taken pictures of me while in the tub and now has sent them to me........ being watched can be both creepy and exciting.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of the best experiences have CUM from being in the same room with others.
Watching each other and driving each other on from the sounds and action is so HOT!

Kisses!

Steph
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm a total show-off! I love being watched while I'm having sex, just like I love others seeing me nude.

Perfect! I Love to watch. You're eye candy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
My wife has said she loves the idea that she is being watched while having sex, does that appeal to anyone else ?.

I guess everyone
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmmm love to watch and be watched it so hot
Lurker
0 likes
My husband loves to watch, and he also likes to participate.
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn on for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the thought of being watched, but not much chance of it happening unfortunately, I make do with trying to let the neighbours overhear us.

We used to have neighbours in the last place we lived that were really loud, it was a block of flats, and there were quite a few people who lived there. The noisy ones were above us, but we didn't know who they were, and they didn't know us. There was more than one occasion where they were going at it and we'd join in loudly, and times where we were doing our thing then hear them start up, was a huge turn on knowing hearing us had turned them on so much.

Maybe one day...I'll get to find out what it's like to be watched, or to watch
!
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Lurker
0 likes
it turns me on so much
Lurker
0 likes
it turns me on so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gave a blowjob to my bf while his friend watched, such a turn-on! Especially when I kept looking over at him and I could see his hard-on... I tried to get him in on the action but babe wouldn't allow that lol