eating cum

last reply
126 replies
21.1k views
2 watchers
142 likes
colin123
4 likes
My wife loves to sit on my face after i have cum in her and make me clean her up, any other guys enjoy this activity or am i abnormal ?
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
my x wife would do that also and I liked it a lot
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I love eating creampies, whether my spunk or a strangers.......
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Yes I love cleaning my wife's pussy after I cum inside her
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
i do she finds it hot and always cums a few more times.
but as you can see i do as i am told. but i totally love licking her clean.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I licked it out of my ex-wife early in our relationship, when sex was still fun (and existent), but she was way too sexually boring to actually squat on my face to do it. All my play after my divorce has been safe sex only (my requirement) so sperm only enters my mouth, and I never come directly into any orifice besides the mouth. My stories, unless noted as true, are like many on the site (I presume): idealized situations where anything goes.

I love drinking cum straight from the tap.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
I love to see cum leaking from a pussy......it's a clear invitation
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I first tried it when I went down on my girlfriend after I fucked her. She loved it and I found it enjoyable too. The taste of my cum was not offensive and it mixed well with the taste of her pussy. After we broke up I did it with a few other girlfriends. Later during a period in which i was single I tried my cum after masturbating.This I found to be amazing. I am now a regular at this and I usually eat and enjoy my cum every time I jerk off.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
ITS KIND OF TABOO. Which makes it hotter and women seem to be more than willing and if it gets them off any they ll more than willing to return favor or is it flavor.Hell I actually have grown to like taste and even have cleaned mine ouf of hand after JO. have eaten few loads out of women in past that where deposited by others. But then I sue to be total slut.LMAO
Lurker
2 likes
Being a cocksucker I love the taste of cum so no I don't have a problem eating cum
Lurker
1 like
I love a CREAMIE PIE!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I made it messy its my job to clean it up and if woman is real hot I will clean others mess at times.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I had swallowed my own cum early in life just to see what it tasted like. So going down on my wife after cumming inside her was not a problem. I really like the taste mixed with her pussy juices!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I know several guys who like cum, theirs or someone else's does not seem to matter.
Lurker
1 like
Nothing abnormal about it at all, should always take the chance if you can.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Not for me, I'm afraid. I expect I have done it unwittingly (in a group session or whatever) but no, not knowingly. Not sure why, really.....I'm up for most things.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love to swallow when I suck on a man and clean my wife's pussy when the others ends inside her
Let your smile change the world, but do not let the world change your smile ...

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I very much enjoy her lover's cum via my wife but not mine, it just goes on my towel!
I can't bring myself to recycle it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Love to eat the cream pie !!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't really give a fuck about tasting my own cum, though I actually never have. Someone else's cum however, I'd have to say no to.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Wife LOVES when I do this!!! And I get to share my treasures with her after I clean her up!!
Lurker
1 like
I love kissing her after cuming in her mouth or licking it out of her pussy. But Only MY cum.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I do, old gf kinda trained me to love it, she would do the same thing when I was tied up. She made me eat her out, then get on my cock and ride it till I came all in it, then come back and sit on my face and have me lick her clean, then she snowballed me, then jerked me and had me eat my cum. The overall hottest was when she had me shoot my cum on her friends pussy and eat it off, as she sat on her face.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would if she asked.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would if she asked also. Previously I've licked my cum of boobs and snowballed, but that was before marriage. The idea is great before my climax, discussed and agreed to do it, but in nano seconds it goes from hot as hell to gross. All the previous cum play times it's just been quick and the lady just did it without letting me / asking a second time.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I had an ex-g/f that was really into cumplay. I licked my own cum out of and off of her every time I came. I licked it off her feet, ass, tits, face and pussy. I have snowballed it with her and eaten her creampie. She even had me cum in a shot glass once so she could pour it into my mouth.

It was only a matter of time before she convince me to have a threesome with an ex of hers. I eventually wound up snowballing his cum with her when she sucked him off and eating the creampies he made too. The hottest episode was one time she was on her back and had been sucking me while he was fucking her. I finished off on her tits and was licking my cum off her when he moved around and shot his load all over her tits and my face. She and I swapped every bit that I licked up. And yes, she eventually coerced me into tasting his cum straight from the source.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
wife loves for me to lick her clean. after a few times she asked me to try it right from source and got me hooked on it now
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would love it.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
mmmmmmmmmm yum