Most sensitive part of your body?

last reply
106 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This could be a multifaceted question, but what is the most sensitive part of your body? Be creative.....
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously? For any female who HASN'T under gone "female circumcision" the answer will be their clit. For any man the answer SHOULD be either the frenum (just below the glans or head) of his penis OR the glans. )
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well obviously my clitoris, but also my neck/throat is very sensitive, the smallest touch or kiss there sets my whole body on fire and breaks me out in goosebumps!
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Yeah, general consensus is the clit on a female body. I'm the same. Now there are some pretty strong seconds and thirds. They are pretty general too. No big surprise. It's probably the same for most women. Straying a little off the path...

On the lower part of my back, right where it dips in and before it starts to curve into my ass, between the two dimples, that's a very sensitive spot for me. Lick it, kiss it, suck it, bite it... Touch. When my man is leading me into a room and places his hand there, my body reacts. That's one of my unusual sensitive spots.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ear and my clitty...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'd be surprised if any woman gave any answer but her clit, so a better question might have been: 'What's the SECOND most sensitive part of your body after your clit (or frenulum, for guys).'

For me, it's my nipples, which are almost as sensitive as my clit. Next, my inner thighs, the popliteal area behind my knees, my neck, and the undersides of my boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The arch of my foot,small of my back,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously its my clitoris but closely followed by both my nipples. At times I have claimed I have three clits.
I also like to be nibbled on the lobes of my ears or on my neck just beneath my ears. That can have me flowing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
My feelings.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I think physically it's the same for most women i.e. the clit.... but you can't really say it like that.... yes I believe that clit's sensitivity is supplemented by stimulation of other parts..... back of my neck, earlobes, my breasts with tingly nipples, lower back, ass, inner thighs and belly and hips all are very sensitive to touches, kisses, licks, sucks and bites..... my brain and body responds willingly to such stimulation..... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Peri
I think physically it's the same for most women i.e. the clit.... but you can't really say it like that.... yes I believe that clit's sensitivity is supplemented by stimulation of other parts..... back of my neck, earlobes, my breasts with tingly nipples, lower back, ass, inner thighs and belly and hips all are very sensitive to touches, kisses, licks, sucks and bites..... my mind and body responds willingly to such stimulation..... smile

This.
I will just add on my list - back of my knees.
Lurker
0 likes
After the obvious ones it's the hollow of my hips ... Shiver
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She

This.
I will just add on my list - back of my knees.

omg yess..... that too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jaye15
After the obvious ones it's the hollow of my hips ... Shiver

And where is that.... hehehe :P
Lurker
0 likes
My heart and my neck and my back are sensitive.
My scalp is sensitive too. Especially when someone is brushing my long black hair.

I can also be without any mercy as I am sweet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
My feelings.

This.
Lurker
0 likes
My right big toe, after I stubbed it a few nights ago.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
My right big toe, after I stubbed it a few nights ago.

I broke my big toe once (kicking something i shouldn't have been kicking) it hurt like a motherfucker for DAYS.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not taking this the same way to give it a new twist, that is, what part of my body is most sensitive to picking up all the beautiful things my lover is about. Obviously the brain is at the center of all this activity. But besides that, my mouth (tongue)(lips),
my nasal passages that are so sensitive to her every scent, my fingers and hands that feel every pore of her body, every vibration, my ears that let me hear her every sound. I would say my eyes, but for me vision is much more with my "mind's eye."
Lurker
0 likes
My FEET!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
my ears...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A kiss on my neck gets it all started......
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
My scalp. If you ever see me scratching my hair, I'm totally jacking off.

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
^^^^^^^

Hahaha!!!! Thanks for sharing ;)

My nipples are the most sensitive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My neck and nipples are it for me
Im here to make you squeal one way or another
The Linebacker
0 likes
For fun and pleasure, the area around the head of my pecker. For pain, my balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My left wrist. just above the palm of my hand. My ex used to grab my wrist in the most inappropriate places, like church and massage until I was totally hard. I could not go to the altar for communion.