Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are some feminine things girls do on a daily basis?

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a young cd who wants to live life as a woman as best I can because i love being a girl much more than I do a male. I was just wondering what girly/feminine things girls/women do on a daily basis in order to live my life as a female the best I can?

One example I know of already is wearing a towel covering your chest rather than around your waist like guys generally do, it is tips like that I'm interested in and any tips would be greatly appreciated, many thanks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hiya,

I'm not a super girly girl but might have a couple of ideas that are what you were looking for, if I'm wrong please let me know lol.

Ladies sit with their knees together, not spread apart like a lot of guys do.

I always like to be well moisturised, my skin feeling soft does make me feel feminine, soft and delicate I suppose.

Fingernails, and toenails kept neat and clean.

Feet in general, kept smooth, no hairy toes!!

Perfume, deodourant with a pretty fragrance, pretty jewellery, lacey undies, all those things make me feel pretty and girly.

Is that the sort of thing you meant?

Rubz xx
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks I really appreciate the response, that's exactly the kind of things I mean, just anything in general that women do on a daily basis, if you have any others like that feel free to post them ?

D xx
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I'm really trying to think about this in a helpful way and follow on from the other poster. Not only do I wrap a towel around my chest (rather than my waist) after a shower, I would also also automatically wrap my wet hair in a towel, turban style. I would use a lightly scented shower cream, and always moisturise after a bath or shower. I cleanse and moisturise my face every morning and every night, and although I don't wear a lot of make up I would never leave the house without wearing jewellery (usually a necklace and earrings to go with whatever my outfit I'm wearing). Not only would I sit with my legs together, I would tend to cross my legs and if I'm wearing a skirt, I would smooth it down over my thighs before I sit.
Do say if anything else would be helpful to you!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for responding and yes these are the kind of tips I'm after! I already do one or two of them so that's means I'm on the right track ? but Ye these kind of tips is exactly what I wanted when I posted this, any more like these and other feminine manorisms would be amazing, I'll take any other tips there is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with all of the above. I have a nice light robe I use for after the shower and I also put my hair up in a towel. I use a vanilla scented body wash because soap tends to dry your skin out. It's also fun to use an intensive conditioner periodically that makes your hair soft and touchable. Shaving regularly of course. I moisturize my face and neck and my feet to keep them soft. I like to get regular manicures and pedicures as well. If you really want to feel good, go for a massage and facial at a spa. That always makes me feel really girly. Dress up, no matter what the situation and jewelry is a must. Invest in some nice lingerie. It makes a difference in how you feel. Let men open the door for you but always thank them. Smile and play with your hair a little to flirt. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought of a few more tips in general.

Try to find out what your skin tone is. Ex: summer, winter, etc. You can find that by running a search on the internet. It will help you choose what color clothes look best on you and what color make up. You can also look for what your face shape is and there are sites that will give you tips on what shape sunglasses to wear, what hair styles will look best for your face and even what types of earrings would go best.

If you get a facial you can ask the technician to recommend a skin care regime.

I hope you have some girlfriends or other people that you can hang out with. If so, go shopping together and go for drinks.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks they're all good tips and the kind of things I was wanting, like the other responses there's certainly a few there I'd never have thought, thank you for responding
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I'm so glad Marina C mentioned clothes and colour schemes as I was thinking along those lines too. Skin tone and hair colour are important indicators not only just of colours but shades of that colour that flatter you, That's brilliant idea to go shopping with some girl friends, not only will their advice be invaluable, but just watching how they shop, touch clothes on the racks, and chat to each other about clothes will really help you in terms of seeing how women behave in an everyday very feminine situation, rather than us just telling you!

Also as any woman will tell you accessories are really important. Women are really good at those little details, like what colour tights to wear with a certain outfit, what shape/colour handbag, style of shoes etc etc. Again, girl friends will be a great support for that, or you can always ask us girls on here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
I'm so glad Marina C mentioned clothes and colour schemes as I was thinking along those lines too.

Great minds huh?

Yes definitely ask for help/opinions from other women. Finding what works and doesn't work isn't easy and doesn't happen overnight. And don't be discouraged about things fitting oddly. It happens to us too, all of us! Remember that things can be tailored so if you like something, make it fit the biggest part of you then get it altered. Oh and just a note, women's sizes vary greatly depending on the store, the manufacturer etc so try not to let that get to you either. Sadly in one store you could wear a size 6 but in the next store a 4 then in the next store a 10! It's madness! So ignore the size on the label and if it fits, flaunt it!