How do you really like to be treated?

last reply
50 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you l refer to be treated like a lady and respected? Or do you prefer to be treated like your shit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I sure do not want to be treated like Shit. And if you try be assured you will get you ass kicked.

It all depends where you take a woman like me. I you are taking me to dinner and the newest Broadway show I expected to be treated like a lady.

But if you are taking me to a sex party with your buddies, I expect to be treated, No I demand to be treated like a Whore. With a great amount of pleasure for all of us.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Johnsonjames2010
Do you l refer to be treated like a lady and respected? Or do you prefer to be treated like your shit?

I prefer both.......
Depends on the situation. When I am in bed I certainly love to be called and treated like a slut.
But outside the bedroom there is a bigger life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How I want to be treated totally depends on my mood ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

I prefer both.......
Depends on the situation. When I am in bed I certainly love to be called and treated like a slut.
But outside the bedroom there is a bigger life.

I like this perspective.x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An aggressive Lady.......
Lurker
0 likes
To be treated as a victim of someone’s lust and desire to use me to satisfy their wanton demands.

Well, not all the time but when it comes to sex then YEAH!!!
Lurker
0 likes
If you ever treated me like shit IRL, I'd kick your ass from here to next week.

In bed, sometimes I wanted to be treated like porcelain. Other times I want to be used and abused for my man's pleasure. And sometimes it's in the middle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well irl i wanna be treated nice unless were playing then i want to be treated bad especially when in the bedroom
Im here to make you squeal one way or another
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not treated like shit, however Dom me please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I like it soft and tender; other times, I like the excitement of being taken and used for the guy's own pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
Why on earth would anyone, male or female wanted to be treated badly....

There is a HUGE difference between treating your girl like a dog and getting aggressive in the heat of the moment and even if that is something you both enjoy, it has to be out of love not power over her.

Men that treat women like crap are jerks and any women that wants to be treated in such a way needs to figure out why they feel less than worthy of a nice guy. And just stop because it makes some men think it's okay.

And don't get me wrong, I love to be manhandled but only in the bedroom and only by someone who loves and respects me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hipsandcurves

There is a HUGE difference between treating your girl like a dog and getting aggressive in the heat of the moment and even if that is something you both enjoy, it has to be out of love not power over her.

Men that treat women like crap are jerks and any women that wants to be treated in such a way needs to figure out why they feel less than worthy of a nice guy. And just stop because it makes some men think it's okay.

And don't get me wrong, I love to be manhandled but only in the bedroom and only by someone who loves and respects me.

Very well said. Outside the bedroom you better treat me with respect, and if you cannot, then you are not someone I want to know.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I am taking a wild guess here and assuming autocorrect turned "slut" into "shit" (because of the "your" before it).

Treating a woman like a slut, assuming she is into it, is seriously hot fun, and a fantasy both of you are consensually buying into.

Treating a woman like shit is unconscionable.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm sorry but I hope no one would want to be treated like shit. But, if you do, to each their own.

However, I do enjoy when a man is controlling, making me feel slightly slutty. Being his little sex kitten. Though that isn't always. It all depends on our mood.

You ever treat me like shit and I'm going to make you cough up your own balls. ;)
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I am taking a wild guess here and assuming autocorrect turned "slut" into "shit" (because of the "your" before it).

Treating a woman like a slut, assuming she is into it, is seriously hot fun, and a fantasy both of you are consensually buying into.

I was about to ask the OP to define "treated like shit".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I'm sorry but I hope no one would want to be treated like shit. But, if you do, to each their own.

However, I do enjoy when a man is controlling, making me feel slightly slutty. Being his little sex kitten. Though that isn't always. It all depends on our mood.

You ever treat me like shit and I'm going to make you cough up your own balls. ;)

I couldn't agree more with Poppet...what she said exactly!!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
I am a princess at heart. I know I deserve to be treated as such. Took a long time for me to get to this point. That being said if you know me you know exactly how far you are ALLOWED to go with me, because I make the rules. Submissive or not, only those that I allow to treat me any different than a princess can.

I too hope even the most submissive that wants to be degraded would never ever want to be treated like shit. There is a time and a place for degrading and in general that is not being treated like shit, because you are still in control. I consider anything else abusive.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Thank you Verbal. I too have to assume there was a mistake in the OP's wording of the question. I don't know any other woman (or man) who wants to be treated like shit. And beng treated like a slut, especially in a sexual situation, is an act of consent, and has nothing to do with being treated like shit.
Now if the question is meant to be as worded, it's a really dumb question. Do you like to be treated like shit? By anyone? Didn't think so. So why would I?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is just me and the person I am with at the time I dont mind being treated like a slut if that is the mood but If I am in a more friendly setting then dont treat me like a lut or shit of I will kick you ass
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
I am a princess at heart. I know I deserve to be treated as such. Took a long time for me to get to this point. That being said if you know me you know exactly how far you are ALLOWED to go with me, because I make the rules. Submissive or not, only those that I allow to treat me any different than a princess can.

I too hope even the most submissive that wants to be degraded would never ever want to be treated like shit. There is a time and a place for degrading and in general that is not being treated like shit, because you are still in control. I consider anything else abusive.

THIS! I'm accustomed to being treated almost with veneration by my guys. A couple of them would say they worship me! They definitely worship my body!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Treated like you really want to be with me and me only
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
As a Goddess, in absolute adoration.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My past is just that and it was during this time there were times I was treated like shit and probably deserved it. I had little respect for most and allowed myself to be used sexually.
There came a time in my life that changed - thankfully.
Now I ensure my public behaviour does me credit and I am respected by my peers and colleagues. I am respected in all my activities.
In the bedroom - my desires and demands are respected and for the most fulfilled. I am treated as I wish to be treated. I have no problems with any aspects of my private life.
I also return the respect I receive and treat my FWB in the same way I like to be. They too like to be treated with respect and compassion. If we didn't our intimate relationships would fail and none of us want that to happen. It took a long while and quite a few failures for us to achieve our partnerships and we don't wish for them to be harmed by disrespect or abuse of privileges..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be treated with love and respect
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think treating anyone like shit is acceptable, really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like a Queen bee.

But he being my King, he should be dominant and submissive at the same time. smile
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
No one should be treated like shit. Ever! Treat people the way that you want to be treated. I want to be treated with respect.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Outside of the bedroom I like to be treated with respect, as does everyone, surely. But in the bedroom, I can deal with being treated like the kinky bitch I am. ;)
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Hipsandcurves

This! I respect you for just writing this. It bothers me tremendously to see men treating a woman badly. I've even interviened in situations before.