eating cummy pussy

last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
Does any other males like to tuck into a pussy full of cum ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
For sure!

I would have said Fur sure, as in Fur burger. "Yum" Love me some mayo on my Fur burger. But no ketchup please.BlbE6eFc2K4Vnp04
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me some of the questions posted here should be put in other categories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no no no that's a no no! don't know why but I've only done it a dozen times and only to get her off !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sucking a pussy full of warm cum, no matter my cum or someone else! I love the taste of cum
Lurker
0 likes
I hope this makes sense as is confusing. My BF and I have been in a Bi relationship for a long time. My husband loves it as he has been the recipient of many 3 somes with she and I. It was a Saturday my hub was playing golf and the kids were at Grandma's.
I called my BF and she came over to keep me company after several hours we went upstairs and started kissing and were oblivious to time. She and I were on the bed having a fantastic 69, she was on top of me and my face buried in her pussy. My hub very quietly came in the bedroom, undressed, walked to the end of the bed, raised my BF's ass and began fucking her about 3 inches above my nose. We were startled at first, but hearing and watching his cock sliding in and out of her just scant inches above my mouth was such a turn on. They fucked for several minutes and then I watched as his cock jerked pumping his cum into her, just then she let out a loud moan as she came too, and collapsed on top of me. The cum was pouring out of her, I began licking and sucking it, it tasted so good, that combined with her still sucking my clit and licking me I came too. Their mixed cum tastes so good and now we do regularly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Open to it if it pleases her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yeah!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
would love to try that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it would be my thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah, I love to eat a fresh cream pie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sucking a nice warm pussy that's just been filled by another guy! Yummy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. As I just posted in another query very similar to this question....I have kissed a woman after cumming in her mouth, I have eaten my own cum (very tasty too) so what is the difference?! Cut out the middle issue and go right to the heart of the matter fuck. Lick her, eat her out and enjoy the fruits of your loins (or someone else's if you have no issues there either)!!
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance