Gang Bang

last reply
26 replies
2.9k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasize about my wife being taken by several guys at once. Having a dick in her mouth, ass, pussy and jerking off a few other dicks too.

Any of you gals ever done it? Fantasized about it?

She told me this morning she is really horny. She's coming home early and I think I will tell her about this fantasy when I am fucking her today.
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried it a few times and trust me, she will love it! You need to find a group of guys that will follow her boundaries and who will go at the pace she wants, not the pace they want...until she gains more experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I've tried it a few times and trust me, she will love it! You need to find a group of guys that will follow her boundaries and who will go at the pace she wants, not the pace they want...until she gains more experience.

Thanks! She loves sex so much that I know if she actually did she would love it. I just don't know if it would ever happen. Doing it with friends could be awkward and with strangers I would worry about diseases.

Was it with people you knew? Sounded like you really enjoyed yourself.hjvDHdgOMmTcU3Az
colin123
0 likes
Quote by brianlarry
I fantasize about my wife being taken by several guys at once. Having a dick in her mouth, ass, pussy and jerking off a few other dicks too.

Any of you gals ever done it? Fantasized about it?

She told me this morning she is really horny. She's coming home early and I think I will tell her about this fantasy when I am fucking her today.[/quoteMy wife and i take part in this sort of activity. i have written some true stories about this if aanyone is interested.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i fantasize about this regularly. While I've had several 3 somes and always enjoyed myself, this has never happened.
My biggest fear is that things get out of control. In my mind it's a huge turn on to be held down and fisted, anal fucked or worse. In real life that's called .
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
You have 2 options: 1) make sure all the guys are friends that are going to respect your limits. 2) go out of town to a place no one knows you and be prepared to have no control over what happens

My first gang bang was in college in a frat house. I became a fuck doll with no control over what happened. I was lucky enough when it was over to be given a long t-shirt to wear when I left. My clothes were ruined.

My 2nd gang bang I had a friend to watch my back and keep everything under control. I took my clothes off before it started so I was able to wear them home. My friends clothes were ripped off and ruined and we both became fuck dolls with no control over what happened. The 6 guys planned would of been ok but a couple of them told friends and a bunch more guys showed up. Two girls can't stop 20 guys.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Only in my dreams...
Lurker
0 likes
Ive done a few and OMG I was in heaven!!
Lurker
0 likes
i would love to try a gangbang
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I've only done one gang-bang with guys (and one with just girls), when I was 28, and my boyfriend was in control of everything, so I wasn't afraid. It was all guys I knew and trusted, but I was blindfolded, so I couldn't tell who exactly was fucking me each time, except for one guy, whose cock is so distinctively shaped, I always knew when it was him in me. I really enjoyed it, but the circumstances have to be just right, and that was the only time that ever happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't be surprised if she shuts this idea down in an instant. Has she ever mentioned wanting to sleep with multiple men at once? If not, I don't imagine this going well for you at all, especially the way you are planning to go about it. Here's why:

1. This is your fantasy, not hers. This puts her in a position of saying yes just to please you, when in reality she may not be into it at all.
2. You are assuming that because it is something you will like, she automatically will too. Don't assume.
3. Just because she is horny, doesn't mean she's going to agree to it.
4. Bringing it up while you are having sex is manipulative and shady as fuck.
5. She is going to figure out you used sex to trick her into agreeing to something she doesn't really want. This is not cool.
6. Even if she agrees to it, some fantasies are usually better than the reality.
7. She could change her mind at any moment. If it's while she's naked, surround by a bunch of men, she's not going to feel safe.
8. If she does agree to it, you are both risking bringing STD's into your marriage, some of which are incurable. Not smart.
9. You are married. Unless both of you are poly and already agreed to an open marriage, this is probably going to be a hard sell.

A lot of men try this "fantasy" as a tactic to justify their own sleeping around with multiple women. They think if they can get their wife or girlfriend to agree to sleep with other men, then they can sleep around with as many women as they want. In this way they can justify not having to be faithful. If this is your ultimate goal, at least be open and honest with her about it. If she's not poly, you can't force her to be.

You'll probably have better luck if you actually sit down (fully clothed) and have an open discussion with her about what her fantasies actually are. If she brings up group sex, you can ask her if sleeping with a bunch of men is something she has ever thought about. If it's not, then you know she's not going to be into it. She may like the idea and agree to try it, but at least this way, she won't feel manipulated into agreeing to it.

This fantasy could potentially ruin your marriage. Consider carefully before you go down this road.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols
I wouldn't be surprised if she shuts this idea down in an instant. ...

I agree with every word of this.
Lurker
0 likes
Audri raises some very good points.

I havent had GB as such.. just 3 guys at once...on more than one occasion....but I was single. Would i want more? i dont think so.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I have engaged in two events which I agreed to and am now ashamed of. I would never ever engage in such an event again. I have answered the same question in another post somewhere. I won't repeat myself or the action.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I've always wanted to be gang-fucked by a bunch of guards with pin dicks in front of the King of the British Isles who then decrees that I be hung from a butt plug in the slutty cock-whore chamber while little ginger men bite my thighs and tickle me smile
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by shrpsf
Yeah, I've always wanted to be gang-fucked by a bunch of guards with pin dicks in front of the King of the British Isles who then decrees that I be hung from a butt plug in the slutty cock-whore chamber while little ginger men bite my thighs and tickle me smile

I decree you write a funny story about this!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have done a few Gang Bangs and I loved them. But you need to be in an environment that you know you are safe.

Unless you are a woman that really believes that it should be one woman and one man only, I can not understand how you would not think you had already gone to heaven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I decree you write a funny story about this!

I'd read it!
Lurker
0 likes
Been there several times ,absolutely love it
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, I love them. Three weeks ago ended up in an 8 on 2 daytime gangbang at someone's pad. People hung out and enjoyed the show. It was all out and amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Done it. Fantasized about it. Still fantasize about it lol.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
3 guys at once is my most. I'd love to try more.
On my bucket list
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have been doing this quiet frequently. They are a bunch of teenagers who fuck me as they wish. I am their slut. Its amazing to be fucked by 4 guys and 2 girls.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been doing this quiet frequently. They are a bunch of teenagers who fuck me as they wish. I am their slut. Its amazing to be fucked by 4 guys and 2 girls.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh yes I fantasize about it. I want 5 guys, and I'm not talking about the restaurant lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had two guys once and it was pretty hot. I have thought about doing it with more, but have not gotten the guts to go through with it.