Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the Ladies, do older make men better lovers?

last reply
26 replies
2.1k views
4 watchers
17 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I prefer older men. They are not rushed or hurried and are more romantic. Those I have known are discreet and don't brag about their conquests as most have much to loose if they are married or in a relationship. Younger guys are great too but my preference is older men.
Lurker
0 likes
As a general rule, the older guy's maturity is a turn on for me, that's until they start acting like the younger guys, then their advantage goes right out the window. lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I guess I'm in the minority, because I prefer younger guys. I have some pretty serious father-issues, and older guys just don't appeal to me. I don't want romance with guys, anyway. I want romance with other girls. I just want raw, animal sex with guys, and young guys have much more stamina for that. They're also a lot cuter.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
not necessarily. all of the men i've been with have been older than me, except for two. one of the two absolutely blew my mind and the other left a lot to be desired. but to be fair, so have the older gents.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, most of the time. I think they have better control and tend to be less selfish.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Not sure about being literally better - but they are awesome!!! I find them patient, understanding, willing to please, very grateful and easy to please! Young guys can be intense and sometimes too domineering - older guys are just usually wonderful....

They each have their advantages, and drawbacks.... I like them both.

2 likes

Older men absolutely make better lovers! They know how to use their cock, they focus on foreplay, and generally they make me feel fucked after we’re finished fucking. It always puts a smile on my face after multiple orgasms with an older man. They also know how to get me to let my guard down and be vulnerable enough to push my boundaries.

0 likes

i for one am certain that i'm much better at fucking now that most of my body barely works.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Older men are amazing in my experience. They focus on you, they want to please you. They are more appreciative compared to men my age. I’d rather have an older man over younger.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

This feels like a loaded question.

Different lovers?

Yes, for sure, I can see that being a thing.

Better?

That is a personal preference as to what someone deems as "better".

So what do we deem as "better" and also, what do we deem as "older"?

What is your baseline?

My BF is 5 years older than me, is he deemed as "older"?

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

This feels like a loaded question.

Different lovers?

Yes, for sure, I can see that being a thing.

Better?

That is a personal preference as to what someone deems as "better".

So what do we deem as "better" and also, what do we deem as "older"?

What is your baseline?

My BF is 5 years older than me, is he deemed as "older"?

Long ago in a now long gone chat room on a lost platform we debated this. Consensus of opinion is older (or younger) is ten years or a generation. This again is a debatable point but I think is about right.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

In my opion and experience hell yes they do.

They are more experienced.

They know what they like and not afraid to say it.

But more importantly they care about a womans wants and needs. They care about foreplay and a womans orgasm.

It is more than just a quicky.

Southern Charmer
1 like

I wouldn't necessarily say that they make better lovers because it depends on the man. There's good with both.

In my experience, older men stay a bit more focused on you throughout, but younger men bring an energy that changes the whole vibe. They tend to allow(encourage) you to be fun and naughty without judgment.

Having said all that, I don't prefer one to the other, because again, it all depends on the man.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

0 likes

I just have a preference for the experience and confidence that an older man brings to a relationship. I will also admit that it's not like I will fall for any older man - I do like good-looking fit men and someone smart and sensitive to me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Depends on the man. Age does not equate to experience or skill. I don’t prefer older men but those that do tend to swear by it so perhaps it depends on the woman.

"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

No to younger/older men.

Age doesn't have anything to do w/ being a great lover.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by TXKitten2

Older men are amazing in my experience. They focus on you, they want to please you. They are more appreciative compared to men my age. I’d rather have an older man over younger.

You bring a lump to an old mans pocket ... if 47 is old that is ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would say yes, but long term matters..

1 like

Yes to older yes to possible younger yes to same age.. fellows it’s your brain that does the deed. Develop that and you will be a world class fucker (lol)

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

It's gotta be either extreme - older and clearly a dirty pervert (both him and her) because the age gap is so pronounced; or older but with values and personalities (again, of both) that click and erase any semblance of an age difference.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Age is not the deciding factor

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I had not had an "older" man until recently, apart from one when I was a teenager.

Recently I attended a swinger's "Club" where I enjoyed several much older men. I enjoyed each occasion. All treated me well and I consider they enjoyed their time with me as much as I enjoyed doing what I did with them. It was sex as I like it. Their wife was there and aware of who he was with as nothing was done behind closed doors. Their experience and performances were most enjoyable. The age differences were not a consideration.