Do you like cowgirl?

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I do cowgirl, I barely feel anything. I can't do it fast and deep like I like it. My boyfriend also whines "why do I have to do all the work" like sex is a fucking chore?!(No pun intended). It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I'm selfish (hehe). What's the point of sex if I'm not getting off?

I hate when he says that. Pelvic thrusting is so much easier than cowgirl.

Anyway, are there any other girls out there who don't like cowgirl? I feel like I'm the only one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep your the only one, lol lol. Sorry just my sense of humour x Jelly. X
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer Batgirl
Lurker
0 likes
Cat Woman can be pretty nice too!
Lurker
0 likes
When my husband and I first tried it, it was difficult and I couldn't feel much either. Since I got pregnant though I've tried it again and now that's his favorite position. Probably since he doesn't do anything lol it feels a lot better when I slide back and forth rather than up and down. It's an entirely new sensation and I feel kinda sexy bouncing and grinding on top of him as he struggles to not cum lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What about mousegirl?

My partner is 6'2" and more than twice my weight, I'm 4'10". Cowgirl is the way ahead if I want to be able to breathe during sex, and fortunately it's my favourite position!

If you can't orgasm while doing it, perhaps you're trying too much up-and-down and should try grinding more. You can't get the full depth but that's not necessarily a bad thing - nothing more of a turnoff than a thrust that has gone too deep and banged something vital. Treat him like a sex toy or one of those sybian machines, find your spot and use him. I find real contact slipping back a little and making very deliberate hip movement forward along his cock and against the pelvic area just above it, then back again maintaining contact. The in/out is less than an inch, or zero. The trick I find, is to do it all from the hips. Then lift yourself a little until he is just inside you and make lots of little circles; I find the feeling of him slipping back inside me again when I drop down ramps up the "filled" feeling.

Cowgirl can be rough, too: I love the fuck toy thing when he holds my hips and either makes me move the way he wants or holds me and arches up into me. Both pairs of hands free to do naughty things and I can look at him while he's having a good time and he likes to look at me going mental. Put your hands on his chest or tummy and treat him to a cheesecake pose. If you can stop him taking control, it's a great position to build up your own pleasure while keeping him bubbling away until you're ready.

And what's wrong with being selfish?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must have been fortunate as my partners [not that there have been many -smile] seem to enjoy 'cowgirl'.
This is good since I have a spinal injury which, whilst not making me wheelchair bound, does affect positions, bodily comfort etc. So, cowgirl allows me to exploit my enthusiasm without any thought of suddenly being hit by pain.
joannemouse has it right as the woman can find what is comfortable for her and I can help along by, perhaps, holding her hips and/or lifting mine upwards. Generally, making my presence felt !! No apologies for the pun.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cowgirl has always been my favorite position. My guys love it too because they're a bunch of lazy asses, and I do most of the work. They also love it because they can see me better, and their hands are free to grab my tits. And even though I have to do most of the work, I can control the way he hits and rubs me inside depending on how I slide or roll my pelvis. It also depends on the curvature of the guy's cock! Sometimes it's better to lean back, supported on your arms behind you if their cock isn't curved back. For weeks after my knee-injury, I wasn't able to do cowgirl, and I found out just how much I miss that position when I can't squat or put weight on my knee.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love cowgirl! NOT reverse cowgirl though.

With cowgirl I can control it and I can grind my clit the way I like WHEN I like.

And, as far as men being lazy, when we do cowgirl, after a time I will raise up (on one knee and standing on one foot basically at an angle) raising up off of him, and he will pound me UPwards! Wonderful as it smacks my clit.

I can cum SO fast with this wonderful combination.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
I don't know, I've never met her lol
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So a pleasant cowgirl action depends on the size and the shape of his cock?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl is far my favorite, I like the feeling of being in control and as with several of the other women on here I am on the short side. Equals out the weight question better too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl is far my favorite, I like the feeling of being in control and as with several of the other women on here I am on the short side. Equals out the weight question better too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's not to like? As a guy, I get to play with her clit, nipples,, watch her impale herself on me. Get to see her O face. Like i said, what's not to like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl isn't my favorite. I think I need more practice at it. Maybe try the grinding that joannemouse suggests? Dunno.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it forward and reverse. Gives him such a great view in reverse watching himself sliding into my wetness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saintz
So a pleasant cowgirl action depends on the size and the shape of his cock?

No! At least not in my case. A curved cock and lead to different sensations, not necessarily better ones. I've never had sex with a man whose cock was so curved it made a massive difference - some ladies may have had different experiences.

Length can be an issue - too long and you get that inside prodding sensation and rough sex can get painful and not in a nice way. Like I say, an instant turnoff if something is banged by an over-enthusiastic thrust, especially if from behind. If I have a preference it is for girth, not length.

For me the best action is angling my hips so I make as much contact as possible with his cock and pubic area as I go back and forth. The feeling of being filled is sort of extra, if that makes sense. That makes the shape and size of his cock of secondary importance which makes cowgirl a great position if he's not completely hard.
0 likes
Yes-Very Much So-I love the feeling of her being control as I watch and Feel!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't get me wrong, I love the appeal, the control and him being able to touch me and see me and all that. It just doesn't do anything for me. Even grinding doesn't really do anything. Could be just a bad angle for me. Like spooning is a nope, never works.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CherryRedGirl
Don't get me wrong, I love the appeal, the control and him being able to touch me and see me and all that. It just doesn't do anything for me. Even grinding doesn't really do anything. Could be just a bad angle for me. Like spooning is a nope, never works.

A few positions won't make me orgasm. Spooning is lovely for the cuddling but there just isn't the stimulation. Most times, missionary won't work either: the sex is great but there isn't the final icing to take me over the top. For me, cowgirl works almost every time.

Have you tried varying the position? I don't mean reverse cowgirl, which also does nothing for me but give a lovely view of his feet. I suppose classic cowgirl is kneeling astride him. Given the usual size difference between my partners and me, I have to spread my legs quite wide so get a lot of contact - you could try the kneeling position but push your knees further apart.

If you like the in-and-out slide you can go up on one leg, that way you can control the angle it goes in, the depth and the speed: see if you can find the right action. Both legs up is the bouncing position and I can't keep that going for long. You can get both legs up and lean back: he gets a great view of you and you can give him a sexy show of hip action but that is another position that does little for me.

Another is called the saddle position, I think. One leg goes between his legs, he has to lift one of his legs up a bit so you slide your knee underneath him. It's basically the scissors but with you on top and really in control. You get an entirely different set of contact and can get him quite deep. If you bring your other leg over the position changes and you can lie between or on his legs and get another change of pressure.

If you're really flexible, you can be on top and stretch your legs out to the side like a lazy splits. Good for depth and you can rock backwards and forwards to really grind it. A bit hard on the legs, though.

Or you can go for the missionary-on-top: basically stretch your legs out either either side of his, or on top of his, or between his - or all three! What you've got there is the missionary position but with you controlling everything. It's a bit sedate but you've got all-body contact and maybe the angle you need.

I haven't met the man yet who would object to you explaining that you want to experiment and would he mind just lying there while you got through a few ideas? Heck, sex is supposed to be fun - just try it!
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl works best for me I'm kind of short and dont really enjoy being crushed underneath a guy,besides I like being the one controlling the speed,if he cums to fast I just suck him hard again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!!
When I get worked up, my nipples become almost as sensitive as my clit, so I can get double the stimulation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse

No! At least not in my case. A curved cock and lead to different sensations, not necessarily better ones. I've never had sex with a man whose cock was so curved it made a massive difference - some ladies may have had different experiences.

Length can be an issue - too long and you get that inside prodding sensation and rough sex can get painful and not in a nice way. Like I say, an instant turnoff if something is banged by an over-enthusiastic thrust, especially if from behind. If I have a preference it is for girth, not length.

For me the best action is angling my hips so I make as much contact as possible with his cock and pubic area as I go back and forth. The feeling of being filled is sort of extra, if that makes sense. That makes the shape and size of his cock of secondary importance which makes cowgirl a great position if he's not completely hard.

Thanks for the explanation and it does make sense. Though I don't understand the last part? How can a man not be completely hard when having sex??
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely do
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i like cowgirl forward cowgirl gives me some control on weather to "bump or grind" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saintz

Thanks for the explanation and it does make sense. Though I don't understand the last part? How can a man not be completely hard when having sex??

OK never been in that situation, eh?

He's got to be hard enough, but not rock hard, so to speak. If I'm really turned on and especially if we've already had sex (so I'm both soaked and relaxed), he only has to be hard enough for me to guide him into me. Good positions for this are missionary, and not sure on names for positions so "him kneeling on the edge of the bed, me lying back and moving my hips". Both positions where we stay locked closely together and he doesn't have to thrust. As he gets harder, he can start moving on his own.

I've had a lover who didn't get really hard until he was close to cumming; a much older man. It wasn't a problem at all, just meant rough sex wasn't on the menu - he was very gentle and very loving and what he lacked in hard hammering sex he made up for in style.
Lurker
0 likes
It's definitely near the top of the list, for me at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse

OK never been in that situation, eh?

He's got to be hard enough, but not rock hard, so to speak. If I'm really turned on and especially if we've already had sex (so I'm both soaked and relaxed), he only has to be hard enough for me to guide him into me. Good positions for this are missionary, and not sure on names for positions so "him kneeling on the edge of the bed, me lying back and moving my hips". Both positions where we stay locked closely together and he doesn't have to thrust. As he gets harder, he can start moving on his own.

I've had a lover who didn't get really hard until he was close to cumming; a much older man. It wasn't a problem at all, just meant rough sex wasn't on the menu - he was very gentle and very loving and what he lacked in hard hammering sex he made up for in style.

No never had that. Mine chances in size between flaccid and semi (also due to temperature) but when it gets hard, it's rock hard.
My ex did told me once that mine was harder than she ever saw before. Never knew what she meant by it, but now I get it.
You learn something new every day!