Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Devil's Undertones - The Novel - is on sale this week!

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Cool title.

Thanks, Felix
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Thanks, Felix

You're welcome Metilda. Let me know how your site is working out for you sometime.
Matriarch
0 likes
Good luck with the book Metilda.

Great title and cover design.

I'll add it to my "to read" list.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am due to make some Amazon purchases, so this is on my list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beautifully done cover, and what looks to be a very well written book. Here's wishing you the best of luck with it, Metilda.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Earlier today, I posted very positive reviews for books by Metilda (Lillith Lo), Katherine Rollins and Frank Lee today on Amazon.

There are several other Lush authors posted through Lush Publishing on Amazon and I hope all you Lushites will check them out on Amazon and support them. If you get time to leave a great review for our fellow lush authors on Amazon that would sure be great. I've purchased a lot of Lush Publishing eBooks there and they really are hot reads.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I simply love the title and cover. It sounds extremely appealing. Best of luck with your book. I'll add it to my read list as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Earlier today, I posted very positive reviews for books by Metilda (Lillith Lo), Katherine Rollins and Frank Lee today on Amazon.

There are several other Lush authors posted through Lush Publishing on Amazon and I hope all you Lushites will check them out on Amazon and support them. If you get time to leave a great review for our fellow lush authors on Amazon that would sure be great. I've purchased a lot of Lush Publishing eBooks there and they really are hot reads.

That means a lot, Buz. To all of us. You represent the very best of what this site is all about. Thank you.