husband wearing panties

last reply
29 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
How would you girls react if you cam home and found your husband wearing your panties ?
colin123
0 likes
Quote by colin123
How would you girls react if you cam home and found your husband wearing your panties ?
I love to wear my wifes and she encourages me, says it turns her on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry.... I wear the panties in the family!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think first I'd be pissed that he could actually FIT into my panties. I'd probably be speechless and not in a good way.
0 likes
Unfortunately (and somewhat surprisingly), it seems to me that this site is not all that friendly to those of us that like to enjoy wearing some of the things the finer sex get to. It would appear this point has been proven above.

There are a few Ladies on here that are accepting, so my impression of the site is not a universal thing. Thank you to those Ladies for their understanding. Hopefully some of them will chime in on here for you!

nlhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
takes all sorts and pretty tolerant and love to experiment but would probably collapse I laughter than get turned m, but then again I find laughing sexy, see as I said it takes all sorts xx jelly xx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It would be really strange to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be surprise, first.
Then, i would enjoy the view of his stunning cock showing through the thin lace fabric
Last, but not least, would get down on my knees and suck him, quite a turn on for me, i guess ;)
Live and let live
colin123
0 likes
Quote by nylonlegshighheels
Unfortunately (and somewhat surprisingly), it seems to me that this site is not all that friendly to those of us that like to enjoy wearing some of the things the finer sex get to. It would appear this point has been proven above.

There are a few Ladies on here that are accepting, so my impression of the site is not a universal thing. Thank you to those Ladies for their understanding. Hopefully some of them will chime in on here for you!
I feel the same, we should all share and share alike
Lurker
0 likes
Just really not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am reminded of one of my Dad's favourite jokes. Are you ready?

The only advice his father gave him on his wedding day was: "Right from the start, let your wife know who wears the trousers in your house."
So on the wedding night he and his new bride are getting ready for bed. He takes his trousers off and gives them to his wife. "Here," he says. "Try these on".
His wife thinks he's joking around and pulls them on - but they're far too big for her. "I can't wear these trousers," she says.
"Yeah," he says. "Just don't forget who does wear the trousers, eh?"
His wife takes the trousers off and then slips off her knickers. "Well," she sizzles, "try these, then."
He pulls on the knickers but they're tiny and he can barely get them above his knees. "It's no good," he says, "I can't get inside your knickers."
"And until you change your attitude," says his wife, "that's the way it's going to stay..."
Lurker
0 likes
That is soooooooo not my thing, it would be a total turn off and deal breaker for me personally. I respect that everyone has their thing/things that turns them on, and more power to them...I don't want to stifle anyone's sexual desires, that's why I think it's important to be open and honest and find someone who you are sexually compatable with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife has accepted I like to wear her panties and she now takes me with her to buy us both new ones. we both prefer brazillian as they are so comfortable and sexy.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Depends upon if he looks better in them than me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I found my hubby with my sexy panties on with a hard cock in them I would go get a sexy short skirt ,stockings suspenders bra top and do his make up.
Then drop to my knees as I slide out his hard throbbing cock and wrap my lip stik lips around it and give him a hot blow job and swallow before we advance to the bed room and call him sexy sissy.lol
colin123
0 likes
Quote by horneyhelen
If I found my hubby with my sexy panties on with a hard cock in them I would go get a sexy short skirt ,stockings suspenders bra top and do his make up.
Then drop to my knees as I slide out his hard throbbing cock and wrap my lip stik lips around it and give him a hot blow job and swallow before we advance to the bed room and call him sexy sissy.lol
good girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't have a husband, but I would wonder why he hadn't told me he liked to wear them, then see if they felt as good to stroke and rub on him as they do when I'm wearing them.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by nylonlegshighheels

very well said my friend
nlhh
Lurker
0 likes
In my relationship that's the definition of a prank - so I'd just laugh and be happy that he's an a good mood for once in a while.
Lurker
0 likes
Only I get to wear the big girl knickers in our house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's happened on a few occasions. I giggle for a few seconds, and put on his boxers. My panties are way too tight for his muscular butt.
Lurker
0 likes
Been there! Done that! Lol I love it! I make him put on a short skirt, little see through top and treat him like the complete slut he is! I tie him down and get out my big strap on and dildos and he gets it goooood!
Lurker
0 likes
Ps, my hubby is no sissy he is a gym fit bodybuilder, the contrast is so horny, mmmm what a fun role play, I totally get off on it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh WOW ....Now that would be fun to RP this with you kinkyk !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Don't have a husband, but I would wonder why he hadn't told me he liked to wear them, then see if they felt as good to stroke and rub on him as they do when I'm wearing them
colin123
0 likes
Quote by kinkyk
Been there! Done that! Lol I love it! I make him put on a short skirt, little see through top and treat him like the complete slut he is! I tie him down and get out my big strap on and dildos and he gets it goooood!
same reaction as i get from my wife xx/ you sound like the perfect woman also darling.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by hardanddeep
Sorry.... I wear the panties in the family! You think you do, but are you sure ???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by horneyhelen

Mmmm...Yummm:-)
0 likes
Really not my cup of tea. Why would I want my 'Man" to wear women's panties? No Thank you.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well I don't wear panties, so he couldn't be wearing mine. But generally speaking it would be disturbing and a turn off.